The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Manchester Maths interview mess-up

I couldn't even remember which axis probability went on in a distribution graph, and it lasted something like 3 minutes (it felt that quick at least I don't know). Anybody got an idea if I screwed up?
Original post by Jewagent
I couldn't even remember which axis probability went on in a distribution graph, and it lasted something like 3 minutes (it felt that quick at least I don't know). Anybody got an idea if I screwed up?

No idea! However, there's absolutely nothing you can do about it now so there's absolutely no point in worrying about it. Que sera sera and all that...

Good luck though :cool:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Jewagent

I also messed up my question and still got an offer. It really depends how the rest of your interview went..... You'll find out within the next week! Good luck :smile:
Reply 3
Jewagent

It may affect the offer you get and it may be considered if you miss said offer, but it shouldn't really matter.

Darren
Reply 4
Original post by DPLSK
It may affect the offer you get and it may be considered if you miss said offer, but it shouldn't really matter.

Darren

No worries, mein herr. I got in - AAA requirements. It seems I showed interest and enthusiasm and also nervousness.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending