The Student Room Group

I think I get annoyed too easily.

(edited 10 years ago)
i know/have known people like this. she's probably just insecure and puts you down to make her feel better. either tell her to stfu or just ignore her stupid comments :smile:
Given that you know you are right, there is no reason to get annoyed over such trivialities. You are offering valuable council, and the person rejects it. The person doesn't value it, so the person doesn't deserve your attention, therefore stop giving advice.
If you are underestimated but you know they're wrong, quietly ignore them and stay persistent about being good at the subject matter and this will gradually dissolve the unfair judgement.

Another case would be when you have clear vested interests in convincing someone for a certain end, but that's a different story.
She wants to be better than you in everything but she knows she isn't so she's jealous. Best thing to do is find another friend who appreciates your help and wait until that first friend gets so jealous she confronts you about it and then you slap her and tell her "You don't appreciate what I do for you baby!!" then pull her hair and fall down on the floor cat fight hehe someone will throw water on you two and then someone will film it and put it on youtube with title "sexy cat fight in school" or something hehehe...

Sorry that was my way of dealing with stress ^^

In seriousness: if she's not appreciating you then stop helping her or trying to prove yourself to her because you don't have to. Though I guess this question needs to be answered by a girl cause they have different ideas about friends...

Um anyway good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending