The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

LJMU Graphic Design Applicants!!

Hiya, I was just wondering if any of you guys have got a response from John Moores since your interview?
Reply 1
Already messaged you Bradders but incase anyone else was wondering, there interviewing 500 people this week for 75 spaces, they often make more offers than 75 as it's not everyones first choice. It will take roughly two to two and a half weeks before we hear replies and it will be via UCAS :smile:
Liverpool
Hiya Connor, for some reason I can't reply to your message that you left me on my profile, so il have to do it this way! 75 out of 500, that's really scary! I got interviewed by Chris, what about you? He gave not much away but seemed pleased with my work. He asked me questions like 'what do you think illustration is', 'why liverpool' and some general qns about my questionnaire. What about you? X
Reply 3
Original post by polkadotemily
Hiya Connor, for some reason I can't reply to your message that you left me on my profile, so il have to do it this way! 75 out of 500, that's really scary! I got interviewed by Chris, what about you? He gave not much away but seemed pleased with my work. He asked me questions like 'what do you think illustration is', 'why liverpool' and some general qns about my questionnaire. What about you? X

I got interviews by Mike, really cool guy.. he also seemed enthuastic and i got the same questions.. Although i spent more time talking about Liverpool football club and Game of thrones to him after the interview ha :colondollar:
Original post by Conorb563
I got interviews by Mike, really cool guy.. he also seemed enthuastic and i got the same questions.. Although i spent more time talking about Liverpool football club and Game of thrones to him after the interview ha :colondollar:

I wish I had the chance to talk about game of thrones, I'm a massive fan haha! Ahh well, fingers crossed hey 😄 X

Quick Reply