masterstudent123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi,

I got offers from both St. Andrews Mlitt Finance and Management and Cranfield MSc Finance and Management. Which one would you choose if your goal would be to break into investment banking (M&A)?
S.D.D
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by masterstudent123)
Hi,

I got offers from both St. Andrews Mlitt Finance and Management and Cranfield MSc Finance and Management. Which one would you choose if your goal would be to break into investment banking (M&A)?
Hey i have also got an offer from cranfield for msc finance and management and the other is msc finance and international business from henley..!! really confused..!! what have you decided? cranfield has strong rating in ft. so i am more towards it...!! but jst a lil hesitating as it involves some huge money..
allinkk
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I would of cause go to Cranfield! Do you mind sharing your profile?
Tcannon
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by masterstudent123)
Hi,

Cranfield has better B-School, facilities, higher quality of lecturers who consult firms, better careers office and relationship with firms, more electives and innovative learning platform. It also offers more personal /professional development along with better alumni network.

Cranfield and StA are not even in the same bracket of MSc Fin. Take Cranfield
goldmansachs2014
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You will find it extremely hard to break into M&A from either school, unless of course you have done a summer internship, but then you wouldn't be going to St Andrews or Cranfield. Breaking into M&A without an internship is only possible from the top three schools (Oxbridge/LSE) but it will still be challenging.
masterstudent123
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Push
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (165)
59.57%
I don't have everything I need (112)
40.43%

Watched Threads