Does anyone else share my Phobia? Watch

Lord_Mediocre
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
of scaffolding?!

I absolutely dread the stuff and just can't walk under it and considering i'm living in london it can make life a little annoying and tedious having to cross the road all the time or taking a longer route back home to avoid the scaffolding.
contradicta
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My mum walked into scaffolding once at the wrong angle and had to get 5 stitches just above her eye.

I'm not afraid though.
MidnightDream
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm haven't got a massive fear of it but I'm always worried it could fall on me but I'll walk under it if I have too (very, very quickly)
Lord_Mediocre
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
(Original post by MidnightDream)
I'm haven't got a massive fear of it but I'm always worried it could fall on me but I'll walk under it if I have too (very, very quickly)
I used to be able to walk through comfortably before but recently I can't even imagine going close to the damn things.
ThePhoenixLament
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't mind it- but I don't like walking near or under it when there are people working on it. A builder dropped his hammer from a roof that landed about 3 metres away from me and it was a little disconcerting to say the least.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Certainly not, i was up some 130ft scaffolding last week.
Lord_Mediocre
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
(Original post by ThePhoenixLament)
I don't mind it- but I don't like walking near or under it when there are people working on it. A builder dropped his hammer from a roof that landed about 3 metres away from me and it was a little disconcerting to say the least.
Yep, defo not walking under or even close to scaffolding again.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (40)
50.63%
No (39)
49.37%

Watched Threads