The Student Room Group

Biological and Medical Sciences (Liverpool University)

hey guys I got a question and if anyone who have a bit of knowledge on this subject could reply I would be really grateful :smile:

I've applied for medicine (2014 entry) and got a rejection because I haven't got my science gcse yet, which am due to sit in June. I was just trying my luck... Anyway my question is: If I apply for biological and medical sciences and get a place, would I be able to swap over to medicine after my second year? I just read on their website that says: This programme is particularly suitable if you are intending to apply eventually for graduate entry into Medical, Veterinary or Dental Schools. I know that they mean you can apply for medicine after you graduate, however, if you have changed to medicine when you completed your second year or know someone who has done it or even if you know a bit more around this subject please reply asap please. Thanks :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Anyone Help!!!! really need some info :-/
Reply 2
How are you getting in without GCSE science when you need AAA at Alevel??!!
Hi, I studied biological and medical sciences at Liverpool and I know for a fact that you can't transfer to Medicine during the course of the degree. There are no transfers between the school of life sciences and Medicine. You have to complete the degree and then you can apply for graduate entry medicine. Hopw that helps!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending