Internal Exclusion? Isolation? School Permanent Record? Watch

rickH123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Manoj1)
In my school (also a grammar school,) someone insulted my mother and I beat the person up and I had recieved an internal exclusion and the other person got away with it. That was in year 7 and I am currently in year 9
lemme tell u if ur school is giving stupid stuff like that, someone will sue it.
Manoj1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by rickH123)
lemme tell u if ur school is giving stupid stuff like that, someone will sue it.
It won't be able to afford to pay it thats the thing
xx_mlove
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by EffectRoyal)
Recently, I've been punished with an internal exclusion(isolation/suspension for one day).
I have the exact same problem but its definatelt worse than urs
U have no problem as long as u keep up the good work until the end
Lupud
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Omg im so scared i just got my second internal exclusion,i have had one in year 7.I dont know what to do omg omg omg
Krystian1910
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Same😂😂😂
Alex the guy
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Me too it's just I'm in year 7, yesterday I was punched in the chest, so I judo threw him quite lightly and i'v got an internal exclusion and he got nothing, I don't understand this as it was pretty much just self defense
f_spanish
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Doesnt matter. I had exclusion for setting off smoke grenade in school. Got into college no problem. dont worry kiddo
kai taylor
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
[QUOTE=EffectRoyal;46472033]Recently, I've been punished with an internal exclusion(isolation/suspension for one day).[/QUOTE}personaly i dont think its right to put stuidents in internal exclusion for 6 hrs a day not being able to talk for 5 mins or even turn around put this int perspective what if the students have adhd thye have to move turn around and are easily distracted so how is this fair? ****img joke i think
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Buckingham
    Open Evening Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (10)
37.04%
No (17)
62.96%

Watched Threads