The Student Room Group

Guys.. Would you have been disappointed if you had been female?

I mean now knowing what it's like to be a guy, if you had been born female would you have been disappointed? Or would you not be that bothered about being female? Or maybe you would have preferred to be female...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
wel had i been born a female i wouldn't know what being a guy is like so how am i supposed to be disappointed ?
Reply 2
When i was younger i use to always say i wanted to be a boy. Now i make dick jokes all the time :giggle:
Reply 3
tbh yes
Reply 4
Original post by Padwas
wel had i been born a female i wouldn't know what being a guy is like so how am i supposed to be disappointed ?

well like I said now that you know what it's like to be a guy would you have been disappointed..

Thought people would have seen through this and known what I meant but I probably didn't make it clear lol
Being a female would be easier imo, but I couldnt imagine life without my sausage..
Reply 6
Original post by sandbags
tbh yes

Why so, given that we live in an age were females can do almost the same stuff as males if they want to
Reply 7
Original post by inthedark1
well like I said now that you know what it's like to be a guy would you have been disappointed..

Thought people would have seen through this and known what I meant but I probably didn't make it clear lol

depends if i was a girl in the slums of india or pakistan then yes
if i was the daughter of a rich guy then no
Reply 8
I mean now knowing what it's like to be a guy, if you had been born female would you have been disappointed? Or would you not be that bothered about being female? Or maybe you would have preferred to be female...

No, I'd be getting ****ed and fingering my fanny

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by College_Dropout
Being a female would be easier imo, but I couldnt imagine life without my sausage..

So it's just the sausage ?
Yeah, I'd definitely rather be a guy. So much less drama imo:tongue: I enjoy being able to wear an item of clothing more than one day at a time without being judged!
Reply 11
the periods and higher competition would be a pain in the ass - but the extra attention sometimes would be nice - though that probably wouldn't happen, I'd be too lazy to take good care of myself - so being a guy suits the lazier than average me.
Reply 12
Original post by Lewisallows
Yeah, I'd definitely rather be a guy. So much less drama imo:tongue: I enjoy being able to wear an item of clothing more than one day at a time without being judged!

People will be judging on the quiet they will be thinking what a sweaty bastard

It is less drama tho, that's why I preference hanging around with guys!
I have a good friend that's transsexual so I actually briefly thought about this recently. I realised though, that I feel quite comfortable in my skin and gender already so it's hard for me to imagine otherwise. I'm sure I wouldn't have been disappointed though if I had been born a girl. I mean, I'd hope that whatever would happen, I'd feel confident and happy in my skin. :smile:

Having said that, if I were born a girl, my experiences in life would have undoubtedly been different. My experiences have made me the way I am now and I'm really happy as a result.
Can girls answer this but with roles reversed?
if so, i always wanted to be a boy when i was little to see what it would feel like to have a penis hehee..!

thank god i don't know anyone on here
People will be judging on the quiet they will be thinking what a sweaty bastard

It is less drama tho, that's why I preference hanging around with guys!

Don't get me wrong, it's only if the clothes are virtually clean! :colondollar:
Sometimes it's refreshing to hang out with just girls too though:tongue:
Reply 16
During labour, I would def have the shot of heroin, and not piddle about with epidural.
Reply 17
Original post by Lewisallows
Don't get me wrong, it's only if the clothes are virtually clean! :colondollar:
Sometimes it's refreshing to hang out with just girls too though:tongue:

Don't worry I'm the same, can't be bothered with fashion either a guy friend said it's the reason I can't fit in with other girls they don't respect me. In a lame attempt to fit in I mentioned to some girls on my course that I might try eyeliner, 2 of them looked at each other and smirked! It's horrible!

Anyway yea guys are much simpler
Reply 18
I'd rather have trial month then decide.

But tbh being male or female has its ups and downs. So pretty much wouldn't have minded.
Reply 19
Original post by Mia_baines
Can girls answer this but with roles reversed?
if so, i always wanted to be a boy when i was little to see what it would feel like to have a penis hehee..!

thank god i don't know anyone on here

Yes I wonder too, I imagine it would get in the way a lot though it just seems easier to sit down and stuff with 'nothing there'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending