German Watch

This discussion is closed.
rowei
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
So how did you find A2 Unit 5 on Wednesday? I did questions 3b and 10a in the end - anyone else do these....? I was quite annoyed that not a single essay I prepared came up! I thought Sträubleder would come up for "Die Verlorene Ehre der Katharina Blum", but it didn't, and even with the "region" question, I thought they would ask about either population or environmental problems, but nothing!! Anyway, hope you all did well. Let me know how you got on, especially if you did the above questions.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
thought i might reply noone else did lol..
i only did german for a/s so i feel for u, but not enuf
so here goes.. hi
Angelicah
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Is that an essay paper you're on about??? I did cwk not the exam, but how did you find the listening and reading on Mon. afternoon?
A.
rowei
Rep:
?
Yeah, Unit 5 W is the essay paper alternative to coursework. As for Unit 4 last Monday, I found it okay, but was very pushed for time and missed out some sub-questions on question 9 (one about third world help - I think). How did you get on?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Are u lot talking about the Edexcel one on Wed?Where the listening was about poverty and the reading about collecting pens? I found them ok,but i found the writing easy, i did the task based assignment where i was in germany for a gap year and where i had to write a letter to apply for a job as a teacher. Hope ive done enough to get my B,since i mucked up my AS.

laters
rowei
Rep:
?
No I'm talking about the AQA A2 Unit 5 Topics paper last Wednesday. I think Edexcel did their topics paper last Monday (9th) when we had our Unit 4 (listening, reading and writing).
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (170)
27.2%
No (455)
72.8%

Watched Threads