aakansha
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi, I am from US, I am trying to get admission in UK university for 2014 batch. I am a bit stuck on Qualification section. I failed my computer module , in last year of school< but now I want to apply for computer sciences courses in the university. Do I have to put in my computrs marks from the high school or can I just omit it and write the rest of the subjects and marks??? please help.
Paralove
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Well I know for us we have to put down all grades achieved - omitting anything can lose you your place. Also, the deadline for most applications was January 15th of this year for entry in September 2014, though I believe you can still submit your application, it's just that everyone else who did it on time will be give priority.
Hanover
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by aakansha)
Hi, I am from US, I am trying to get admission in UK university for 2014 batch. I am a bit stuck on Qualification section. I failed my computer module , in last year of school< but now I want to apply for computer sciences courses in the university. Do I have to put in my computrs marks from the high school or can I just omit it and write the rest of the subjects and marks??? please help.
You need to specify all grades, no matter how bad or good they are. Otherwise your application would be classified as fraud if they notice you failed computer sciences at school afterwards.
Oh, an note that the deadline for equal consideration was the 15h Jan.
go2thezoo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
if you applied for universities that doesn't need high entry requirement they can accept you at a foundation year+your 3 years course

the foundation year doesnt require high grades or special courses
Zenomorph
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'd consider leaving it out
matt_g96
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by aakansha)
I just put down my APs/SAT/SAT subject tests
JimMi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
For applications outside Europe the deadline is 30/6

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (26)
68.42%
I don't have everything I need (12)
31.58%

Watched Threads