Are you still close with the majority of friends from Uni or School ?

Watch
Xyloid
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Personally:

I didn't really have many friends at University because I was a bit older and didn't really have a lot in common with the average student.

I've noticed this year in particular, that the majority of my friends from home (school and such) seem to have disbanded too.

Pretty sure it's just a part of getting older, but is it similar for you ?
Xyloid
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Methylchloroisothiazolinone.
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Not from my year or class no.

But I have two friends from two years above I know from the area who went to my school & we will probably be friends for life, that's about it.
Truflais
Badges: 20
Report 6 years ago
I'm friends with 1 person I went to school with, and we didn't like each other at school! Only became friends a year after leaving.
Jjj90
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
School yes, Uni no.
tooty_flute
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm not in touch with anyone from school, apart from being friends on Facebook. I left school at 16 and moved away, but all my friends stayed on in the school 6th form so I think they've stayed in touch more. I only left uni a year ago and still meet up with my group of friends. I reckon we'll be friends for a long time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads