The Student Room Group

How many hours of revision per night to get A/A*s?

How many hours of revision per night to get A/A*s at A-level? Does it vary per subject?
Original post by beu
How many hours of revision per night to get A/A*s at A-level? Does it vary per subject?

What subjects do you do?
Reply 2
Original post by beu

A Million hours of the WRONG revision style will get you a D/E.
A couple every night of the RIGHT revision style will get you an A/A*
Deduce your revision style with the outcome ALWAYS being that you comprehensively understand all aspects of the syllabus.....and VOILA.:smile:
Reply 3
What subjects are you doing now? How quickly do you learn stuff? Do you get good grades in general?
Reply 4
Original post by 123formyabc
What subjects do you do?
doing gcse atm but want to take maths, further maths or music, physics, german
Original post by beu
doing gcse atm but want to take maths, further maths or music, physics, german

It's manageable stop stressing and go watch a movie or something. I do maths, further maths and physics at A level.

I averaged A's at gcse and average A/B at a level
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by beu

It varies according to when my tests are. I start off with a basic routine, and do equal amounts of each subject one by one in turn. When a test is approaching, I do more and more, increasing my workload at a slow and suitable pace, until I work at my peak just before the exam. But don't stress yourself doing this. Relax.:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest