The Student Room Group

Don't enjoy masturbation

I'm a male in late teens and have never properly masturbated. In school I never stumbled across it like everyone else seems to and only tried it for the first time after hearing all the hype of other people talk about it. Since then I have tried many times but never seem to enjoy it, I always get bored within 5/10 minutes and give up without ever reaching climax. I have had wet dreams and enjoy them, but if I can't find enjoyment in masturbation am I gonna find it in sex?
Reply 1
I suspect that it's a case of finding out what works for you, without any pressure on yourself to "Enjoy It, NOW".

How many different forms of touch have you tried? Do you get erections without touch when you're awake? What happens if you add touch then?
Reply 2
Original post by unprinted
I suspect that it's a case of finding out what works for you, without any pressure on yourself to "Enjoy It, NOW".

How many different forms of touch have you tried? Do you get erections without touch when you're awake? What happens if you add touch then?

I've tried a few types. Often get erections when awake but have never felt any pleasure from adding touch to them or any urge to do it in the first place. Only ever tried to do it to try and get to the end result.
Reply 3
And how is your libido generally? You're having wet dreams, which says that the hardware is working, but do you have any desire to be sexual with anyone?
Reply 4
Original post by unprinted
And how is your libido generally? You're having wet dreams, which says that the hardware is working, but do you have any desire to be sexual with anyone?

Yeah definitely, always have.
Reply 5
It's going to be interesting to see what happens when someone else gets to play with you.

Quick Reply

Latest