The Student Room Group

Mock Essay help! Public law!!! Plssss

Hello I need help with my public law mock essay. I can't figure out what the question is really asking for and I don't know how to structure it.. Please can you help me? Anyone?

[Constitutional] conventions represent important rules of political behaviour which are necessary for the smooth running of the constitution.’

(Allen and Thompson, Cases and Materials on Constitutional and Administrative Law, 9th edition, 2008)

What do you understand by the term ‘constitutional conventions’? Critically explore, giving examples, whether you consider constitutional conventions to be ‘necessary for the smooth running of the constitution’.

thank you :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by lisa8276
Hello I need help with my public law mock essay. I can't figure out what the question is really asking for and I don't know how to structure it.. Please can you help me? Anyone?

[Constitutional] conventions represent important rules of political behaviour which are necessary for the smooth running of the constitution.’

(Allen and Thompson, Cases and Materials on Constitutional and Administrative Law, 9th edition, 2008)

What do you understand by the term ‘constitutional conventions’? Critically explore, giving examples, whether you consider constitutional conventions to be ‘necessary for the smooth running of the constitution’.

thank you :biggrin:

Seek out the book which has that quote.
Reply 2
I have already done that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending