The Student Room Group

TSR Pakistani Society - MK X

[Society group here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=392 ]

Prequel

Hey! And welcome to the new Pakistani society MK10. We have biryani (mainly), rotis, English food (Caaake), Kashmiri tea, and perhaps some weird cheeses :biggrin: (Hmm... Stilton :drool: )

According to Ornlu, also feel free to "trade tips on how to keep your Rotis round, the best way to dodge a Chappal flying at 137ms-1, how to avoid getting tuppar, and whatever else you feel to be pertinent :biggrin:"

All are welcome to the Pak Soc - black, brown, white, European, Asian, East-Asian, Indian, Bengali, African, American, Aliens, Lizard People etc ESPECIALLY Lizard people!

(Mainly credit to Ornlu for his thread starter, but I won 10K so.... :biggrin: )

Basically, come here, enjoy, and one day Ill make you guys all Kashmiri tea. One day :biggrin:

And because I quite like the sound of the Pakistani national anthem,I thought I'd put this here

[video="youtube;1WnPH2nBWLI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WnPH2nBWLI[/video]

And just to show that we are welcoming of others, heres some Pakistan/India unity :smile:
(Turn captions on for English translation)

Come and join the

PARTY

People that I remember, but may also have missed some...

(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Ahaha I got a mention in the OP :biggrin:
I want some of that cake.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Biryani007
Ahaha I got a mention in the OP :biggrin:

You have to share the table with me, Rotis, Kashmiri Cha, Cake and Cheese :tongue:
Reply 4
New thread :woo:

We're beating the Indians too...they're only on mark 3 :ninja: :tongue:
Original post by Ornlu
You have to share the table with me, Rotis, Kashmiri Cha, Cake and Cheese :tongue:

Ahaha I'll make the biryani, rotis and cake 'cause y'all know I'm the best chef here :colone:
Reply 6
Ahaha I'll make the biryani, rotis and cake 'cause y'all know I'm the best chef here :colone:

Well, we'll have to find out won't we, I've never tried your food before :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Reply 7
Original post by usycool1

That's because we were the beating heart behind the Pak-Soc - if you check, half of the posts in the old one were from us :rofl:

Forget that sis; I have completely taken up your spot. No questions asked.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by usycool1

More is not always better :wink:

Original post by de_monies
x

And what you said last thread.. I dunno if I actually look half caste but some people do think I am :colondollar:
First page :colone:

All are welcome to the Pak-Soc - black, brown, white, European, Asian, East-Asian, African, American, aliens, Lizard People etc ESPECIALLY Lizard people!

We are here =D

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Ornlu
That's because we were the beating heart behind the Pak-Soc - if you check, half of the posts in the old one were from us :rofl:

I bet your all Pakistanis in reality....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ornlu
Well, we'll have to find out won't we, I've never tried your food before :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Ahahah you know it :tongue:
Reply 13
Original post by stuffsgrooveyman
I bet your all Pakistanis in reality....

Posted from TSR Mobile

No :ninja:
Original post by stuffsgrooveyman
Forget that sis; I have completely taken up your spot. No questions asked.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no :smile:
Reply 15
Peyaar may as well post here :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ornlu
No :ninja:

Hmmmmmmm :hmmm::hmmm:

I have a feeling....

Posted from TSR Mobile
ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no :smile:

Cookfight me IRL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ornlu

On the last one perhaps :biggrin: Not all the others though :biggrin:
Reply 19
On the last one perhaps :biggrin: Not all the others though :biggrin:

I wasn't there for that - didn't see it, so it didn't happen :rolleyes:

Latest