Original post by Ornlu
I wasn't there for that - didn't see it, so it didn't happen :rolleyes:

Lol. I think most were waaay before my time as well :biggrin:
Reply 21
Original post by stuffsgrooveyman
Hmmmmmmm :hmmm::hmmm:

I have a feeling....

Posted from TSR Mobile

If Pakistanis think that I'm Pakistani, I'll take that - cunningly manouvre my way into their hearts :colone:

It's the guy wearing the Pakol in my Avatar that's throwing you, isn't it? :tongue:
Reply 22
Original post by de_monies
Lol. I think most were waaay before my time as well :biggrin:

It seems weird looking at old threads - seeing all these posts from people that one's never seen, how they posted all the time but then faded out of TSR - their posts, a totem of their memory :curious:
Forget that sis; I have completely taken up your spot. No questions asked.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Biryani007
Ahaha I'll make the biryani, rotis and cake 'cause y'all know I'm the best chef here :colone:

Nah.
I'd out-cook you guys any day.

:colone:
To carry on convo a bit:

Wow wooh. Found another strangely intelligent yet psychologically challenged person.

We can appreciate blood together :sexface:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Psychologically challenged :biggrin: We were called pyromaniacs :biggrin:

Blood is cool :biggrin: And frothy :biggrin:

I'm gunna report you for spamming :colone:

Twas a race to the bottom :biggrin: (And from number 3 at that :biggrin: ) - OK lemme just go check the reports for the Int'l lounge, and click "close" :biggrin:

Original post by lilangel217
Nah.

Sorry forgot to quote you in :hide:

Out-cook :tongue:

Beans on toast is such an eloquent dish (my cooking) :biggrin: Though I can make roti,...
(edited 10 years ago)
Cookfight me IRL

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I'll make you a deal, give me one of your houses in scotland, then I'll let you be head chef...that sound's reasonable :biggrin:
in.
Nah.

Puh-lease
That'll only happen if you offer me money, I'd then purposely make my food to just below your standard :colone:
Reply 28
Nah.

I don't mind being the official taster to distinguish who's best out of you 3 :eating:

Omnomnom, free food :ahee:
Cya guys
Got to get ready for invitation to have fooooooodz
I want to look beautiful for my beloved biryani :wink:
Original post by Ornlu
It seems weird looking at old threads - seeing all these posts from people that one's never seen, how they posted all the time but then faded out of TSR - their posts, a totem of their memory :curious:

Ah that's true. Though have a look at the group itself. Lots of people that I don't recognise. Also, this OP was a lot less cringeworthy and more welcoming than the other one :biggrin:

Original post by Ornlu
I don't mind being the official taster to distinguish who's best out of you 3 :eating:

Omnomnom, free food :ahee:

I second this. I think we need judges :biggrin:
Original post by AreebWithaHat
in.

....out, in out, shake it all about, do the hoke...
Wait you guys are dirty so I shant continue
Original post by Ornlu
If Pakistanis think that I'm Pakistani, I'll take that - cunningly manouvre my way into their hearts :colone:

It's the guy wearing the Pakol in my Avatar that's throwing you, isn't it? :tongue:

No real "Indian" knows what a pakol is...most Pakistanis don't even know what a pakol is.

I've got it sorted...

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
....out, in out, shake it all about, do the hoke...
Wait you guys are dirty so I shant continue

i'm not dirti, you are!
No I'll make you a deal, give me one of your houses in scotland, then I'll let you be head chef...that sound's reasonable :biggrin:

Mate you can have our house for free; I don't need to be head chef. I AM HEAD CHEF OKAY

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah that's true. Though have a look at the group itself. Lots of people that I don't recognise. Also, this OP was a lot less cringeworthy and more welcoming than the other one :biggrin:

I will win :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
To carry on convo a bit:

Psychologically challenged :biggrin: We were called pyromaniacs :biggrin:

Blood is cool :biggrin: And frothy :biggrin:

Twas a race to the bottom :biggrin: (And from number 3 at that :biggrin: ) - OK lemme just go check the reports for the Int'l lounge, and click "close" :biggrin:

Sorry forgot to quote you in :hide:

Out-cook :tongue:

Beans on toast is such an eloquent dish (my cooking) :biggrin: Though I can make roti,...

PYROMANIACS FTW

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37

Although obviously it's your OP, when I made my bit, I kept in mind that Tpos said she found the old Pak-Soc's exceptionally cringey and off-putting :lol:
No real "Indian" knows what a pakol is...most Pakistanis don't even know what a pakol is.

I've got it sorted...

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please don't say that, it's hard enough for me to take him being a Pakistani, please don't put him under the Pashtun umbrella :frown:
Reply 39

I've got it sorted...

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Zabardast, just address me as Khan Sahib from now on :smug:

Latest