Original post by de_monies
[PRE-QUEL: Previous one here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2277526

10K post here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=46494156&postcount=10000

Society group here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=392

I WON! :biggrin:]

Hey! and welcome to the new PAkistani society MK10. We have biryani (mainly), rotis, English food (Caaake), Kashmiri tea, and perhaps some weird cheeses :biggrin:

According to Ornlu, also feel free to "trade tips on how to keep your Rotis round, the best way tododge a Chappal flying at 137ms-1, how to avoid getting Tuppar, and whatever else you feel to be pertinent :biggrin:"

All are welcome to the Pak-Soc - black, brown, white, European, Asian, East-Asian, Indian, Bengali, African, American, Aliens, Lizard People etc ESPECIALLY Lizard people!

(Mainly credit to Ornlu for his thread starter, but I won 10K so.... :biggrin: )

Basically, come here, enjoy, and one day Ill make you guys all Kashmiri tea. One day :biggrin:

Come and join the party :party:

:party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2:

Also, feel free to take a cow

:moo: :moo: :moo: :moo: :moo: :moo: :moo: :moo: :moo: :moo: :moo: :moo:

and a kart :kart:

And perhaps play bumpy cow karts

:kart: :moo: :kart: :moo: :kart: :moo: :kart: :moo: :kart: :moo: :kart: :moo: :kart: :moo: :kart: :moo:

People that I remember, but may also have missed some...

Spoiler

*cries* I WAS FORGOTTEN!!!!!!!!!

:colonhash:
Original post by stuffsgrooveyman
PYROMANIACS FTW

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly! I nearly burned down our chemistry lab...

Original post by Ornlu
Although obviously it's your OP, when I made my bit, I kept in mind that Tpos said she found the old Pak-Soc's exceptionally cringey and off-putting :lol:

It wasn't as welcoming was it :biggrin: Well, I did credit you, because it WAS mainly yours but I ws going to post something on similar welcoming lines :biggrin:

Hopefully she doesn't find the go karts, and cows cringeworthy :biggrin:

Well your food needs to be taste tested :biggrin:

Original post by dasolja123
*cries* I WAS FORGOTTEN!!!!!!!!!

:colonhash:

Really sorry! :hide:

Yes, I forgot, BUT I did edit the OP and the last post on the other thread for you to try and find this place :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by Biryani007
Please don't say that, it's hard enough for me to take him being a Pakistani, please don't put him under the Pashtun umbrella :frown:

:rofl: I was just about to tell you that I've been taken into the Pashtun fold now :laugh:
Original post by AreebWithaHat
i'm not dirti, you are!

No I'm not, I just analyse all the possible connotations a thing I say could have after someone said one of my posts sounded like an innuendo :frown:
Original post by Ornlu
Zabardast, just address me as Khan Sahib from now on :smug:

Ahhhhhhhh I WAS RIGHT. ZABARDAST MY ISLAMIC BUM YOU INDIAN KHAN SAHIB.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
It wasn't as welcoming was it :biggrin: Well, I did credit you, because it WAS mainly yours but I ws going to post something on similar welcoming lines :biggrin:

lol, cheers - I don't mean to make anything sound bitter - I found the scramble for the new Pak-Soc hilarious :rofl:

I think her main objections were the "Baaaaabbbyy" in the thread title :laugh:
Original post by Ornlu
:rofl: I was just about to tell you that I've been taken into the Pashtun fold now :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What on earth, I don't want to be Pashtun anymore :frown:
....out, in out, shake it all about, do the hoke...
Wait you guys are dirty so I shant continue

What? How on Earth was his post dirty. You're the one with the dirty mind :tongue: And that only clicked with me after you said the second sentence :biggrin:
To carry on convo a bit:

Psychologically challenged :biggrin: We were called pyromaniacs :biggrin:

Blood is cool :biggrin: And frothy :biggrin:

Twas a race to the bottom :biggrin: (And from number 3 at that :biggrin: ) - OK lemme just go check the reports for the Int'l lounge, and click "close" :biggrin:

Sorry forgot to quote you in :hide:

Out-cook :tongue:

Beans on toast is such an eloquent dish (my cooking) :biggrin: Though I can make roti,...

Nah it's cool :biggrin:
in.
You're Pakistani ?

Puh-lease
That'll only happen if you offer me money, I'd then purposely make my food to just below your standard :colone:

Pshht.
Puhleeese.
Don't even go there.
Original post by Ornlu
I don't mind being the official taster to distinguish who's best out of you 3 :eating:

Omnomnom, free food :ahee:

Yeah sure.

Just don't get me to make roti.

:colondollar:

Yes, I forgot, BUT I did edit the OP and the last post on the other thread for you to try and find this place :biggrin:

My food is so beautiful that the mere cyber smell would be enough to waft you through heaven and guide you to blissness.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50

Posted from TSR Mobile

Astaghfirullah, no thank you :hand:
What? How on Earth was his post dirty. You're the one with the dirty mind :tongue: And that only clicked with me after you said the second sentence :biggrin:

No I'm not, I just analyse all the possible connotations a thing I say could have after someone said one of my posts sounded like an innuendo :frown:

she's the real dirti one, making innuendos out of completely innocent posts.
Original post by Ornlu
lol, cheers - I don't mean to make anything sound bitter - I found the scramble for the new Pak-Soc hilarious :rofl:

I think her main objections were the "Baaaaabbbyy" in the thread title :laugh:

Yeah that was rather something :biggrin: I didn't want to reply to stuffsgrooveyman properly, because I knew I'd do a massively long essay and Id loose :biggrin: So I had to tone down the essays :biggrin:

Besides, I made it "properly" ie: in the group itself :biggrin:

i found this cuz i came on this 5 mins ago and wanted to reply to some people and then was thinking: "wheres the ****ing quote thing?" and then i went to the bottom of the page and it was closed. thats why i went to the last post and found this.

im so clever :tongue:

ok lol ur forgiven :biggrin:
Reply 54

Why, am I really that bad? :cry2:

Awwwww your just jealous that my cooking beats your eye. It's okay; us pashtuns already have a bad name so we should be more ACCEPTING. :yy::smug::awesome::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

she's the real dirti one, making innuendos out of completely innocent posts.

Oh dear, I was referring to what I said as being seen as something possibly dirty..
Reply 57
[QUOTE=de_monies;46495339: X

Aww thanks for remembering me :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
My food is so beautiful that the mere cyber smell would be enough to waft you through heaven and guide you to blissness.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Through the NETWORK! Sorry, had to include that :biggrin:

Original post by lilangel217
Nah it's cool :biggrin:
You're Pakistani ?

Pshht.
Puhleeese.
Don't even go there.

Yeah sure.

Just don't get me to make roti.

:colondollar:

Didn't you think I wasn't Pakistani at one point :tongue:

Original post by dasolja123
i found this cuz i came on this 5 mins ago and wanted to reply to some people and then was thinking: "wheres the ****ing quote thing?" and then i went to the bottom of the page and it was closed. thats why i went to the last post and found this.

im so clever :tongue:

ok lol ur forgiven :biggrin:

Yay Im forgiven :biggrin: I tried to make it easy to find :biggrin: It's cos of the 10K thing
Original post by Ornlu
Why, am I really that bad? :cry2:

Kinda, but the two of you put together, I can't take it :s-smilie:
What on earth is Zabardast Islamic bum

Latest