This discussion is closed.
nocoolusername
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
✅ Hello, I. Am DAVID D. SURETECH founder of Whatsapp. this message is to inform all of our users that we have only 53million accounts available for new phones. Our servers have recently been very congested, so we asking for your help to solve this problem. We need our active users to forward this message to every single person in their contact list in order to confirm our active users that use WhatsApp. If you do not send this message to all your contacts to WhatsApp, then your account will remain inactive with the consequence of losing all your contacts. The automatic update symbol on your SmartPhone Will appear with the transmission of this message. Your smartphone will be updated within 24 hours, and will feature a new design; a new color for the chat and the icon will change from green to azul. Whatsapp will begin to charge unless you are a frequent user. If you have at least 10 contacts send this sms and the logo will become red on your platform
to indicate that you are an active user. Tomorrow, we wil begin to take messages for whatsapp for 0.37 cents. Forward this message to more than 9 people in your contact list and the what's app logo on your will turn blue meaning that you have
Become a free user for life.

Confirming this is the new icon WhatsApp ☑ 

Send it to all your contacts to update the application
♻send this to 10 people
To activate the new whatsapp calling for free version 4.0.0

100% WORKING!!! I GOT THE NEW WHATSAPP NOW... With free calls!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
TheMoho
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
no
Mario_leufft
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Nah.. Bollucks.. You get new messages like that every other day

Posted from TSR Mobile
simpletech668
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
http://blogs.quickheal.com/wp/whatsa...-rounds-again/

Nope seeing as David D. Suretech is not the founder of Whatsapp....

Posted from TSR Mobile
chocolatesauce
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Nah...
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
That is not in any way true..if anything it sounds more like a scam. Is anyone's whatsapps still not working??? Coz mine isn't!! :mad:
MidnightDream
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
No it's one of those spam messages
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Obvious chain mail spam is obvious.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (641)
33.49%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (809)
42.27%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.75%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.49%

Watched Threads