would you half your iq to become a straight 10/10 (guys and gals allowed)

Watch this thread
genuinelydense
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
it's a tough choice, but I think I'd to it. I saw a 10/10 and I thought to myself 'I would do anything to get her'. Some girls are soo beautiful and to have a chance to smash them would be incredible - I can't think of anything better.
Qymberley
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
you're asking the wrong forum :P
Holby_fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
No. I'd be considered ******ed and not able to do even the simplest of tasks on my own. No.
Xyloid
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
No.
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
No, beauty fades, but you'd be stuck with your low IQ forever.
A Perfect Circle
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Your IQ seems to be in the 60s anyway so a drop of 30 isn't that big a deal.

For us intelligent folk however, the IQ drop would be far more dramatic.
Another
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
If I had an IQ below 50 or above 230, this would be such an easy choice...

Seeing as mine is a mere average, I'd say no. What exactly do I positively gain out of being a 10/10 that other girls don't have already?
danny111
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Even at 130 IQ half of that is 65 which is not much. You would probably legally need a guardian to care for you.

You couldn't even take advantage of the fact that you are a 10/10. Anyone saying they would probably already only is a bit above that level...
superduper9
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I'd stick for a balance between IQ and looks - in the long run good conversations count, you can't build a good relationship on looks. You can build a one-night stand on looks, if thats what you're after.
Duol
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
A docking of 20% would be a better question. Even someone with above average IQ would drop into the ******ed spectrum by giving up half.
jamie092
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by A Perfect Circle)

For us intelligent folk however, the IQ drop would be far more significant.
Surely someone with an IQ of 60 values each IQ point more than someone with 100?
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
No. Generally you can do things to enhance looks, it's very hard to be intelligent
Kreme
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
No. I am already a 10.
A Perfect Circle
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by jamie092)
Surely someone with an IQ of 60 values each IQ point more than someone with 100?
Ah a fair point. I meant it would be more significant in terms of the resulting change being much larger with a drop from 130 to 65 when compared to 60 to 30 for example.

Poorly phrased I concede and you've got me to edit my post. Curse you!
The_Internet
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by genuinelydense)
it's a tough choice, but I think I'd to it. I saw a 10/10 and I thought to myself 'I would do anything to get her'. Some girls are soo beautiful and to have a chance to smash them would be incredible - I can't think of anything better.
No. Cos that'd make me mentally ******ed. Im not sure what my IQ is, but even if it was a petty high 140, an IQ of 70 makes someone "mentally ******ed" afaik, and if it's around 100, then well, I'd be pretty unintelligible

(Original post by Qymberley)
you're asking the wrong forum :P
Lol this is true. Best to ask BB perhaps/Yahoo answers? (ie: a non middle class, non student forum where people are debating all the time. TSR would be dead if people's IQ's were halved)
Welsh Bluebird
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
No thanks. I'd rather not be Joey Essex.
Qymberley
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Mickey O'Neil)
No thanks. I'd rather not be Joey Essex.
i think he's actually intelligent and the whole dumb thing is just an act
genuinelydense
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by A Perfect Circle)

For us intelligent folk however, the IQ drop would be far more dramatic.
Wayne Rooney has an IQ of 70, and he gets along just fine. You're forgetting the fact that if you're a 10/10, you don't need to do anything at all - everything falls onto your lap/crotch. Everyone would be constantly admiring you/wanting to flirt with you. You'd get thousands of likes on each of your instagram pics and eventually some company would scout you and you'd be the face of Tropicana or whatever. You'd earn hundreds of thousands a year while having sex withr the most beautiful people on Earth

You don't need to be able to write well when you're beautiful.

think about what u are saying
Welsh Bluebird
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Qymberley)
i think he's actually intelligent and the whole dumb thing is just an act
Im actually in agreement with you there tbh. However, I still don't want to be him in that case as stooping to such lengths for validation and to be accepted by society is quite tragic.
A Perfect Circle
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by genuinelydense)
Wayne Rooney has an IQ of 70, and he gets along just fine. You're forgetting the fact that if you're a 10/10, you don't need to do anything at all - everything falls onto your lap/crotch. Everyone would be constantly admiring you/wanting to flirt with you. You'd get thousands of likes on each of your instagram pics and eventually some company would scout you and you'd be the face of Tropicana or whatever, earning hundreds of thousands a year.

You don't need to be able to write well, or add well when you're beautiful.

think about what u are saying
I have thought about what I said.

Maybe I was a little too generous with the "IQ in the 60s" remark...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (57)
26.51%
As I expected (68)
31.63%
Harder (82)
38.14%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.72%

Watched Threads