The Student Room Group

would you half your iq to become a straight 10/10 (guys and gals allowed)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
No
Reply 21
I might be clinically retarded.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No because I realise that for a man, being intelligent and good at stuff is part of being attractive.
I probably would :h:

I would like to think that i'm not that stupid to begin with, and surely you can build on your iq and get smarter with effort....:tongue:
Reply 25
Yeah, of course. It's not like being my level of intelligence will ever get me anything, I'm no Einstein. In fact, the more intelligent someone is, the more miserable they seem to be. It'd be nice to be naive and ignorant to everything; I'd probably be interested in just that, you don't have to bribe me with good looks!
Reply 26
Absolutely not. I'd rather have my intelligence than be with a 10/10 any day. I'm not even interested in women. I'd rather a decent career and level of intelligence to help me along the way.
Don't have to :rofl:
It is great being on the top of life.
definitely not, I'd rather keep the IQ I have now and be able to recognise that there's far more to life than being the girl everyone wants to "smash".
No lmao.
Original post by ryan9900
Absolutely not. I'd rather have my intelligence than be with a 10/10 any day. I'm not even interested in women. I'd rather a decent career and level of intelligence to help me along the way.

if you were 10/10, you would get a job as a model/tv personality. that job would be a lot better than the 'intellectually challenging' job that you'll get in your current facial state. what is it about 'looks get you anywhere' don't you understand? it's mind-numbingly obvious.
Original post by genuinelydense
if you were 10/10, you would get a job as a model/tv personality. that job would be a lot better than the 'intellectually challenging' job that you'll get in your current facial state. what is it about 'looks get you anywhere' don't you understand? it's mind-numbingly obvious.

It might not be somewhere you want to be though.
Reply 32

Looks do not get you 'anywhere' and you are genuinely dense if you think that to be true. Oh, what a coincide, your username is genuinelydense. Perfect.
Reply 33
As a woman you'd be stupid todo that given your looks are already deteriorating by age 20-25.
If you had an IQ of 120, and that was halved to 60; I don't think you would even be capable of sex. For you to still be able to function reasonably in society without care e.c.t. then you would not just have to have the IQ of a genius, and to retain an IQ which is still in the normal range would put you amongst the smartest people on the entire planet. Being a pragmatic and reasonable sort of person, I doubt you have the IQ of a genius or smartest person on the planet (not to be mean or anything, its just statistically very unlikely), so you would likely be in the category of someone that is incapable of having, let alone enjoying sex. Besides if you were an immeasurable genius would you really give that up?
it's a tough choice, but I think I'd to it. I saw a 10/10 and I thought to myself 'I would do anything to get her'. Some girls are soo beautiful and to have a chance to smash them would be incredible - I can't think of anything better.

Are you being serious?
Never
Reply 37
Hell no

Original post by A Perfect Circle
Your IQ seems to be in the 60s anyway so a drop of 30 isn't that big a deal.

For us intelligent folk however, the IQ drop would be far more dramatic.

I hope OP has burn heal.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 38
I doubt you can do much with an IQ of 75, so no thanks.
Absolutely not, talking seriously unless you have an IQ of 200 minimum (which only a very small number, if any of the population have), halving it puts you in the double-digits, I value my intelligence for too much for that, especially just for the sake of vanity.

Quick Reply

Latest