The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Biochemistry applicants 2014 Westminster

Haven't seen a proper thread for this topic so thought I'd make one.

Has anyone applied for biochemistry at westminster? Got an offer? Accepted an offer? Etc

General discussion about the topic and so on...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Brentton
Haven't seen a proper thread for this topic so thought I'd make one.

Has anyone applied for biochemistry at westminster? Got an offer? Accepted an offer? Etc

General discussion about the topic and so on...

Posted from TSR Mobile

woah hey man, i received an offer, i am re-considering about making westminister my firm because i went to the applicant open day and the building is horrible, the labs look rubbish its all enclosed and tbh it isnt very multicultural, the lectureres look cool but still, it looks more like a secondary school than a uni
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by SayleeJ
Hey did you meet any other offer holders? And what did you do on applicant day? I'm an international student so I couldn't attend it

i was at cavendish campus, so i can only speak for that campus, what course are you planning on doing?

i saw the applicant holders, although they were mostly asian and had their own friends/social group so they were not that friendly, also it has 7 floors its very enclosed, only 2 lifts, on applicant day some student guided us around although she wasnt a very good guide, i couldnt hear or understand her, the labs look dirty there were lockers which were small and open, although the labs were quite big which was nice! lectueres were ok, we basically got given usb (best part), then guided round and asked questions, they offered biscuits tea, and other beverages, they introduced the subjects, and what they are about. what country are you from if you dont mind me asking?
Original post by SayleeJ
I'm an Indian from Hong Kong. Where are you from?
Apart from just the building and campus and the people, were you impressed by what they offered to tell you about the course and the subjects? And did you mean you were give a usb with information on it? Because I didn't quite understand that part :P

And I'm planning on doing the BSc Biological Sciences (Biotechnology) course.

ohhh i see, yes i was impressed by what they offered from the course and subjects, no they just gave all the future applicants a free 2gb usb lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending