sophettas
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm studying... Not currently at college but hoping to study Creative Writing With English. I'm in my fifth year of secondary school (Year 11)

I'm interested in... Writing, mostly fictitious, however writing reviews and critical analyses of poetry and literature. I am also interested in the works of F. Scott Fitzgerald, Kathy Reichs and novels dealing with controversial issues, but I will read anything worthy of merit. I might as well buy everyone I meet a copy of Sylvia Plath's 'The Bell Jar' and I am always ready to discuss television shows with anyone who will listen. I appear as if I know what I'm doing with my life but most of the time I'm just trying to overcome a crisis a fictional character is dealing with.
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sophettas)
I'm studying... Not currently at college but hoping to study Creative Writing With English. I'm in my fifth year of secondary school (Year 11)

I'm interested in... Writing, mostly fictitious, however writing reviews and critical analyses of poetry and literature. I am also interested in the works of F. Scott Fitzgerald, Kathy Reichs and novels dealing with controversial issues, but I will read anything worthy of merit. I might as well buy everyone I meet a copy of Sylvia Plath's 'The Bell Jar' and I am always ready to discuss television shows with anyone who will listen. I appear as if I know what I'm doing with my life but most of the time I'm just trying to overcome a crisis a fictional character is dealing with.
Hi there, how are you? Welcome to TSR! :tsr:

So are you studying GCSEs?

Wow lots of interests, check out the hobbies and interests section :yes:

If you need anything, just ask

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (113)
27.49%
England (143)
34.79%
Belgium (31)
7.54%
Germany (41)
9.98%
Spain (10)
2.43%