The Student Room Group

BCU or Coventry for Fine art??

I'm in the stage where i am trying to decide which university i want to go to , and i am having trouble deciding between Birmingham city and Coventry to do Fine Art and have offers for both.
Has anyone got a preference to which is better course-wise as well as the Uni as a whole?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Artty
I'm in the stage where i am trying to decide which university i want to go to , and i am having trouble deciding between Birmingham city and Coventry to do Fine Art and have offers for both.
Has anyone got a preference to which is better course-wise as well as the Uni as a whole?

I would say Coventry is better if you are to go off of the league tables!! Although, to live in a City like Birmingham could be inspiring!! I think that I would go to Coventry though!!
Can you see what you think about my question??
If you havn't been to an Open Day then I suggest you visit these Unis before you decide or at least check out the Open Day films etc on You Tube.

You also need to think about access to libraries/galleries/museums/archives etc - Birmingham is a FAR better location than Coventry which is frankly a bit of a dump.
Reply 3
Original post by returnmigrant
If you havn't been to an Open Day then I suggest you visit these Unis before you decide or at least check out the Open Day films etc on You Tube.

I have been to all the open days and i know cov uni quite well im just worried that cov uni a a place is too familiar since my boyfriend goes there i stay a lot but i like the course and with Birmingham im not 100% sure about the course but i would love to go to Birmingham as the city has more to offer art-wise

Quick Reply

Latest