The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Best accomodation to apply for at Aston?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bobbobbobbb
Have a look through the accommodation contract and call the accommodation office. I would look through mine for you, but the contract is likely to have changed for 2014/15.

hey, how much was your deposit and what accommodation did you stay in and do you have any photos and what course do you do ?? :smile:
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Hey, deposit was £200, stayed in 7 bed, study sociology :smile:

Drop me a direct message with your email address and I can send you some photos from my room.
The best accommodation is across the road from the Uni called the pen works and one or two others right next to it. They are private lets (google it)
Heyy! If you're looking for accommodation, there is one available at Isaac Court (10/15 minute walk from campus, or quick bus ride). I won't be needing it due to taking a year out. The room is £85 a week for a 52 week contract which includes all bills, laundry and internet. This particular room is a very generous size, appropriately the same as Aston's new build kitchen. This works out about £500 cheaper (maybe more) over the year than most other accommodation.

Good luck for results day! xx

Quick Reply

Latest