The Student Room Group

CSM Product Design - Invitation for the full portfolio review

Hi Guys

I would like to know how many of you have already been invited for the full portfolio review. The deadline for the mini portfolio was on 01.02. but it feels like ages ago. And I am now starting to get a bit nervous.

So, if anyone like to share information/thoughts/experience I'd really appreciate :-D

Thanks a lot and all the best!

Lara
Reply 1
Original post by Larifuga
Hi Guys

I would like to know how many of you have already been invited for the full portfolio review. The deadline for the mini portfolio was on 01.02. but it feels like ages ago. And I am now starting to get a bit nervous.

So, if anyone like to share information/thoughts/experience I'd really appreciate :-D

Thanks a lot and all the best!

Lara

i got invited for a review :smile: , can i see your flickr page ?
Reply 2
Original post by melv686

Congrats!! I already saw that in a an other thread. That one brought me via google to this forum in the first place :-D So thanks for that!

How is it possible that we're the only ones talking about the subject (I mean the application for BA Product Design at CSM) ? There must be hundreds of others, right? Where is their curiosity?

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours. (what a tag:smile:)

Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/115007893@N02/sets/72157640336223196/
Congrats!! I already saw that in a an other thread. That one brought me via google to this forum in the first place :-D So thanks for that!

How is it possible that we're the only ones talking about the subject (I mean the application for BA Product Design at CSM) ? There must be hundreds of others, right? Where is their curiosity?

Anyway, here's the link:

Because the others mostly chat about it in the creative arts forum, which might be a useful place for you to visit. If there's no one else from this year's applicants, there will be threads from previous years to give you an idea of what to expect.
Reply 4
Original post by carnationlilyrose
Because the others mostly chat about it in the creative arts forum, which might be a useful place for you to visit. If there's no one else from this year's applicants, there will be threads from previous years to give you an idea of what to expect.

:-) I thought there must be something like that but couldn't find. Thank you!
:-) I thought there must be something like that but couldn't find. Thank you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=113

Here you go.:smile:
Reply 6

Awesome. Thank you! :colondollar: Do you know if it is possible to relocate a thread you started?
Awesome. Thank you! :colondollar: Do you know if it is possible to relocate a thread you started?

I've just requested a thread move for you. You can start a new one, too, if you like.
Reply 8
Original post by carnationlilyrose
I've just requested a thread move for you. You can start a new one, too, if you like.

That is super kind. I'd like to keep this one, since there is at least one other writer :biggrin: How does the thread move work?
That is super kind. I'd like to keep this one, since there is at least one other writer :biggrin: How does the thread move work?

A moderator will move it when they have time. It'll get moved lock, stock and barrel, so the other person will go as well.
Reply 10
Cool. Thank you very much!
Reply 11

Anyway, here's the link:

yep i know took me a while to find some threads , here is mine. Nice computer work
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by melv686
yep i know took me a while to find some threads , here is mine. Nice computer work
http://www.flickr.com/photos/114022945@N06/

Wow that looks really good! Especially the lamp. Did you join an foundation course?
Reply 13
Wow that looks really good! Especially the lamp. Did you join an foundation course?

Thank you , no i didn't.
Reply 14
Original post by melv686
Thank you , no i didn't.

:-) Me neither. But that's a bit more obvious.
Reply 15
Hey

actually I got an email from UAL this morning. But it is not really telling anything. Just that my application is currently under consideration by the Admission Academics and that I will be contacted via UCAS when they've reached a decision. Have you received your interview invitation via UCAS or straight from CSM?
Original post by melv686

Wow that actually looks really professional! When is your interview?
Reply 17
Original post by melv686

Hey Melv. How did your interview go? Hope it went well.

I finally got an invitation, too :-))

Quick Reply

Latest