How to pick up WHITE ENGLISH girls at a bar?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
SuperDuperNoob
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
English girls are Goddesses. I don't even like any other white girls... but that's a different story.

What works best on you divine creatures?? Pickup lines, just "hi" or......

PRO TIPS PLEASE!!
neenaw999
Badges: 3
Report 6 years ago
Well seen as though I am a white english girl I may be of some assistance. Pick-up lines can sometimes be cute but then other times it makes you look like a ********. I personally don't like pick-up lines as they make me feel quite awkward, but you could just directly complement (e.g. 'I love the way your eyes sparkle' or 'you look so good in that dress'). This is just my opinion and the majority of white English girls may absolutely adore pick-up lines, I don't know

Posted from TSR Mobile
pink pineapple
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
For me, definitely not pick up lines. I find them way too cringy
PosionedMushroom
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yeah, don't use pick up lines. I would say it rarely works and is, instead, rather awkward.
Viva Emptiness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Definitely a troll, we all know English girls are illiterate, fat ugly scum.

:rolleyes:

Spoiler:
Show
Avoid chat up lines at all costs, just buy her a kebab and you're laughing
AR_95
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Viva Emptiness)
Definitely a troll, we all know English girls are illiterate, fat ugly scum.

:rolleyes:

Spoiler:
Show
Avoid chat up lines at all costs, just buy her a kebab and you're laughing

I wish all girls were as simple as that ( THE SPOILER PART ONLY - PLS DONT KILL ME GUYS)
Limpopo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Does the old BMW keyring malarky still work or will a couple of drinks suffice these days?
Thomas2
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Posh English girls are lovely.
The_Dragonborn
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Thomas2)
Posh English girls are lovely.
Seconded. Those accents just make me stare at them, thinking "keep talking babe".
kumon
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Just strike up a conversation on any standard topic, look up ice breakers
the.young.folk
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I kind of expected you to have more pissed off responses than this...ah well

Anyway, I'm mixed race and therefore do not count but most of my friends are white and corny chat up lines are epic as long as you present them as a joke (and maybe don't go with the really pervy ones to start with because there's a fine line between being funny and coming across like a d***. Also you're kind of assuming she has a sense of humour so be prepared...). If you don't want to go for a corny chat up line though, don't open with hi because it suggests a lack of imagination, better to start with something friendly/witty or just general small talk (i.e. if you're by the bar and it's taking ages, feel free to comment)

You're welcome
danadd9
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The last time I went out drinking, I had to get some money from a cash point. A girl walking past said "Give me that money and I'll suck your ****".
What's my point? British girls are on average fairly easy to "pick up". You shouldn't have a problem, provided you don't over-do the compliments and sleaze all over the place.
jay2013
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I want to know too!
Zürich
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you have to ask...
hotliketea
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
i wouldn't respond to any guy directly trying to pick me up

i want someone who wants to talk and is intelligent , so you have to get away from small talk pretty fast , but tbh i'd probably rebuff anyone who tried *shrug*

if a girl thinks you're only talking to her to **** her , the chances are you'll be rebuffed very quickly (unless she likes that kind of thing) , genuine interest and chatter gets away from that
ThatGirl276
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The last time I went out drinking, I had to get some money from a cash point. A girl walking past said "Give me that money and I'll suck your ****".
What's my point? British girls are on average fairly easy to "pick up". You shouldn't have a problem, provided you don't over-do the compliments and sleaze all over the place.
Pretty sure she would have just taken your money and ran.
aspirinpharmacist
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Nice bit of casual racism, you should open with that. And then use a pick-up line. *****es love pick-up lines.

But hey, convincingly work Shakespeare into the conversation and I may despise you a little less than the other boys.
Anonymous #1
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by meemily)
Well seen as though I am a white english girl I may be of some assistance. Pick-up lines can sometimes be cute but then other times it makes you look like a ********. I personally don't like pick-up lines as they make me feel quite awkward, but you could just directly complement (e.g. 'I love the way your eyes sparkle' or 'you look so good in that dress'). This is just my opinion and the majority of white English girls may absolutely adore pick-up lines, I don't know

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I try and engage girls in a conversation they walk away or dance other side of the floor

My questions are not even creepy

Just hey where you from ?
Whats your name
SuperDuperNoob
Rep:
?
(Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
Nice bit of casual racism, you should open with that. And then use a pick-up line. *****es love pick-up lines.

But hey, convincingly work Shakespeare into the conversation and I may despise you a little less than the other boys.
Examples please!!
SuperDuperNoob
Rep:
?
(Original post by hotliketea)
i wouldn't respond to any guy directly trying to pick me up

i want someone who wants to talk and is intelligent , so you have to get away from small talk pretty fast , but tbh i'd probably rebuff anyone who tried *shrug*

if a girl thinks you're only talking to her to **** her , the chances are you'll be rebuffed very quickly (unless she likes that kind of thing) , genuine interest and chatter gets away from that
How should I approach you then?? TBH I'm looking for a conversation and new friends too ^_^
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (714)
33.85%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (903)
42.82%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (399)
18.92%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.41%

Watched Threads