Turn on thread page Beta

Psychology A2 - Edexcel - Summer 2014 Exams (Unit 3 + 4) watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, anyone taking the Psychology unit 3 and 4 this summer?

Any revision tips? Which parts are your favourite?

ReputationRep:
    Also, if you want the 2013 papers, I can get them for you - just quote me :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm taking it , for revision im doing summaries of each study on revision cards No favourite part right now it's so much work!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackBlack)
    I'm taking it , for revision im doing summaries of each study on revision cards No favourite part right now it's so much work!
    How much info do you put on each card? I find I put way too much on the card... but there is so much to remember!! Yeah same actually, I just feel like I have to cram so much info. All the studies melt my brain :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Well im putting as much as possible! ;D You're right there's way too much! But im starting off by writing each study down, who its by and the sample. Then once I've learned all them, im adding the aim to each card and learning that. Then im gonna keep adding to the cards and learning little chunks at a time until i've learnt everything. I hope it works

ReputationRep:
    Well im putting as much as possible! ;D You're right there's way too much! But im starting off by writing each study down, who its by and the sample. Then once I've learned all them, im adding the aim to each card and learning that. Then im gonna keep adding to the cards and learning little chunks at a time until i've learnt everything. I hope it works
    There is! Studies like Ainsworth take up so much space! And all the evaluation too :lol:

Yeah, and then reduce the info down until you get to key words that help trigger information :yep:

What have you covered so far? We've done unit 3, and most of unit 4 apart from Issues and Debates, which we're starting soon

ReputationRep:
    i don't even know where to start.. it's now march. retake in may, unit 3 and 4 in summer. I don't think revision cards will work for me with this amount of information??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozjames1)
    i don't even know where to start.. it's now march. retake in may, unit 3 and 4 in summer. I don't think revision cards will work for me with this amount of information??
    Which one are you retaking? Unit 1 or 2?

Yeah, there is so so much to learn! I make revision notes and then use key words for revision cards. Which topics in 3 and 4 do you think are hardest/most to learn?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozjames1)
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraw26)
    There is! Studies like Ainsworth take up so much space! And all the evaluation too :lol:

Yeah, and then reduce the info down until you get to key words that help trigger information :yep:

What have you covered so far? We've done unit 3, and most of unit 4 apart from Issues and Debates, which we're starting soon
    Ooops sorry about not replying It turns out im not doing the same exam board as you

ReputationRep:
    Ooops sorry about not replying It turns out im not doing the same exam board as you
    Haha no probs. Ah, which one are you on?

ReputationRep:
    Haha no probs. Ah, which one are you on?
    OCR ahah :P

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got any tips for remembering supporting or opposing studies?

ReputationRep:
    Also, if you want the 2013 papers, I can get them for you - just PM me :yep:
    Can I have them please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luce1996)
    Has anyone got any tips for remembering supporting or opposing studies?
    colour coding works for me - green for positives and red of negatives. I think just generally writing it out a few times helps to process it

(Original post by Luce1996)
    Can I have them please?
    Yep, give me two mins

ReputationRep:
    wer is the thread for unit 2 edexcel psychology plzzzz some one help :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by macey90)
    wer is the thread for unit 2 edexcel psychology plzzzz some one help :'(
    All I can find is this:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...cel+psychology

ReputationRep:
    is no one taking unit2 like

ReputationRep:
    yeh i saw that thank you

ReputationRep:
    Bump
    any tips for unit 2 if u remeber 😳 i really need help!!!! know any website for gd notes am so worried ive ben studying from that orange book n wen did past papers have the stuff i studied not even given the marking schem am freaking out plus am self studying this subject

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 12, 2015

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.