Butterfliesandlions20
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I do not understand any of F325. Doomed!
jo7777
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
F325 is the reason I cry myself to sleep every night
PossiblyMaybe
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you have any specific questions I'll happily give them a go! If it really is the whole thing you might want to ask your teachers.
Good Luck!
Butterfliesandlions20
Rep:
?
(Original post by jo7777)
F325 is the reason I cry myself to sleep every night
Its the worst!! I feel like I have learnt nothing at all and now we are learning F324.. Argh so behind! And every time I try to learn from the book it seems like sooo much :confused:
Sophielou721
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I thought f324 was horrible a few months ago but it's honestly not as bad as it looks I promise in the book there is a lot of unnecessary information just refine it by looking at past papers and the same for f325

Posted from TSR Mobile
Butterfliesandlions20
Rep:
?
(Original post by PossiblyMaybe)
If you have any specific questions I'll happily give them a go! If it really is the whole thing you might want to ask your teachers.
Good Luck!
Ah thanks! Im just so confused where to start with it all to be honest, trying to get a revision timetable sorted but with F325 it seems so hard because I have not learnt a single thing, the teachers are not really helpful to be honest..
Butterfliesandlions20
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sophielou721)
I thought f324 was horrible a few months ago but it's honestly not as bad as it looks I promise in the book there is a lot of unnecessary information just refine it by looking at past papers and the same for f325

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks, guess I just got to think of it positively instead of complaining and just try harder. But it looks like so much and i dont know where to start at all.. I really want to pass these exams as well. Argh
ETRC
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Sophielou721)

Posted from TSR Mobile
F324 is just laods on optical isomers and all that polymer stuff. If you can generally understand then you will find it easy.

F325 is like 100x harded.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (185)
14.14%
I'm not sure (59)
4.51%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (383)
29.28%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.83%
I'm not a current university student (644)
49.24%

Watched Threads