Meabhc8
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I have a really terrible geography teacher and we were so far behind the other geography classes at school he completely left out the last case study to catch up. It was supposed to be on the Holderness Coast, but he didn't give us any notes on this. I tried to find really good notes online for this, but I couldn't find any instead I found other good notes for other coastlines. Can I use these or do I have to use the one my teacher gave me in my exam. I don't want to learn these notes and then not get any marks because I was supposed to use the Holderness Coast.
My exam board is CCEA by the way. Any answers would be appreciated.
vickyxx98
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i dont know about CCEA but AQA let you write about any case study as long as it is true and makes sense, have you tried looking on the CCEA website??
Anonymous 14
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My exam board let us do any as long as it was relevant and we knew it.
just double check with your teacher but it should be okay. Not all schools teach the same case studies , they'll have some preference.
MidnightDream
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think you can use any case study, I used a different one to the one I was taught but I was on AQA but I assume it should be fine for you too

Posted from TSR Mobile
User1214833
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I know someone who made up a case study because his mind went blank. He still got an A overall.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Marcusroye98
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
any tips on memorising case studies?
Some black lad
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
When making a case study up because uve forgot, should u do a place that's not in the uk because the examiner would probably already know about most places here

Posted from TSR Mobile
User1214833
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Some black lad)
When making a case study up because uve forgot, should u do a place that's not in the uk because the examiner would probably already know about most places here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't plan to make a case study up lol. Risky.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Meabhc8
Rep:
?
Thanks so much
Meabhc8
Rep:
?
(Original post by vickyxx98)
i dont know about CCEA but AQA let you write about any case study as long as it is true and makes sense, have you tried looking on the CCEA website??
Yeah, I have but I didn't say anything about this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (300)
84.27%
No (56)
15.73%

Watched Threads