shaunogrady_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I am studying sports coaching next year and thinking about going to live at Royal Park (cos its cheap), am I the only one thats living there haha? Everyone is talking about Carnegie Sugerwell and Opal!
paigeleighcrosby
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
im doing sports coaching at leeds met also in september i have been put on a waiting list for carnegie because it is full so ive put down Royal Park as a back up choice! im also a very cheap!
lottieN
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by shaunogrady_)
I am studying sports coaching next year and thinking about going to live at Royal Park (cos its cheap), am I the only one thats living there haha? Everyone is talking about Carnegie Sugerwell and Opal!

Im finding it so hard to choose my accommodation!! Im studying at the headingley campus so narrowed it down to kirkstall. But looked at the royal park flats and they sound good cause its between the two campuses and inbetween the city and headingley. Are you still thinking of staying there?
paigeleighcrosby
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm defiantly going to stay in krikstall halls I rang this morning to change it from royal park to there because honestly royal park there's not as many students around you, and it's supposed to be quite run down!xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
lottieN
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by paigeleighcrosby)
I'm defiantly going to stay in krikstall halls I rang this morning to change it from royal park to there because honestly royal park there's not as many students around you, and it's supposed to be quite run down!xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

okay thanks that's really helped me!! Kirkstall it is mind made up now just need to decide to get an en suite or a shared bathroom!!
paigeleighcrosby
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Not sure if there's any ensuite left there was only 5 left I had one so 4 left and that was a 9 o'clock this morning! But there's plenty of the normal rooms left x

Posted from TSR Mobile
laurenlefebvre
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Are the majority of people studying sports degrees or at Headingley staying in Kirkstall? I'm really undecided on my accommodation still x
lottieN
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by laurenlefebvre)
Are the majority of people studying sports degrees or at Headingley staying in Kirkstall? I'm really undecided on my accommodation still x
I was too until I saw kirkstall this weekend, I think it is the most popular for headingley students alot seem to be staying at kirkstall. Thats were im going to go now and im studying at headingley
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (344)
34.71%
No (647)
65.29%

Watched Threads