Darkwater
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I have just received an email from one of my choices saying that they have made me an offer, and also an email from UCAS saying I had an update.

The exact details of the offer weren't on the letter from the uni so I went on track hoping to see what they were, but nothing has come up on ucas?

There is a message on my track page saying that my latest update was today and is from this uni and that they have made me an offer, but nothing has appeared under the offers received, the course is still under the awaiting decisions..

My track page also says I have 4 out of 5 offers but this is actually my fifth offer so i'm a bit confused!

Am I right in thinking this seems more like a ucas problem rather than something to do with the university? Has this happened to anyone else and is it likely to get updated at some point or should I contact ucas?

Thanks!
returnmigrant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Don't panic.

Sometimes it takes Track a while to catch up with itself. It usually sorts itself out after the overnight update, so check again tomorrow.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (36)
15.58%
I'm not sure (8)
3.46%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (85)
36.8%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.73%
I'm not a current university student (98)
42.42%

Watched Threads