The Student Room Group

Mcdonalds interview tomorrow !!!!!

Hi
I have an interview at mcdonalds tomorrow afternoon,and had a few questions
I got an email saying I have an interview but it didn't mention an oje so does that mean I won't have one or will it be at another time? Also does any one know what sort of questions they will ask? And how long after the interview before I will hear back?
Thanks everyone !!!👍
Reply 1
Hi I worked at McDonald's for over a year.

Firstly, I was invited for an interview like you. This was a one to one with the store manager. They asked lots of questions and the ones I mainly remember are these:

* do you act well in a team? (Yes) can you give me an example when you have?
* have you ever been in a situation where somebody hasn't worked well in a team? How would you deal with this? The answer is motivate I think.
* what would you do if a customer was rude? Have you ever experience this before?
* if you had lots of things to do, what would you do? The answer is prioritise.

I heard back later in the evening via email and was called back to a group meeting where we all got the job.

That's all I can remember! Hope it's okay, good luck! X
Reply 2
Hi thanks for your help it was great now I can have some answers in mind !!! Did you enjoy working there?
Reply 3
Erm, truthfully I didn't really enjoy it. However, my friend still works there and she does. The people I worked with were lovely and it was like a little family but I just couldn't deal with long hours and moody customers! But I'm just sensitive haha! I'm sure it will be fine :smile:

Tell me how it goes anyway x
Reply 4
Oh I've heard that from a few people but still it's a paying job !! I got offered the job on a three week trial period, I have an orientation on Thursday do you know what this will involve and what sort of shoes should I get?? I know they can be quite picky about that and do I need them for the orientation ???
Thanks for your help!!! 😃
Sorry for all the questions
Reply 5
Yeah, at the end of the day, money is money. Well done, that's where you sit down with the store manager and they say what you should expect and goes over health and safety things such as bacteria etc. we also had a tour of the store (there were about 5 of us).

Regarding shoes, for the orientation I just wore my brogues but for the job I went to shoe zone and got black clumpy shoes that have a good grip. They looked like the shoes for crews they advertise but cheaper.

It's fine, I don't mind answering your questions, wish I could be more help :smile:
Reply 6
Thanks for your help it's been great!!!!! I think ill do the same with the shoes I'm quite looking forward to the orientation as I think they hired someone else at the same time so it will be nice to meet them. I'm quite looking forward to working there tbh and the money will be nice too !!!!!😛

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending