I have a total obsession with girls, do I have a problem?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Every time I think of a girl I think of stunning pretty girls. I Every time I see a pretty girl I imagine seeing her in her underwear. I LOVE seeing girls wearing leggings, skirts, dresses, heels and other things that I think a girl looks good in and always think of what they would be like in their knickers. When I see a ugly girl or a fat girl I don't really think much but if she's skinny or pretty (especially both) I'll just imagine her in a thong or something. I have a crazy addicition to girls legs and bums I wish I could see every girl's bum in the world (well, not the ugly or fat ones lol) I always search the net for girls in underwear and youtube it and stuff, I've had girlfriends but I have agarophobia and don't really go out I'm socially included so not sure if that's the reason. I wish I could go out there now and just have sex with a really pretty girl, I'm 25 I've only had sex with a handful of girls but every time I see a pretty, skinny girl wearing nice stuff I'm just like omg omg I wish I could do stuff with her I'm just totally obsessed about girls I don't speak to guys at all I don't get on with guys all my friends and chat buddies online are all girls I love looking at and touching girls wish I could see the all in lingerie and just yeah I probably sound a right weirdo and I know it's obviously normal for straight men but is it normal or do I think about it a lot more? Does anyone else have these sorta intense omg I wanna have you in my life I wish I could have sex with you I wish I could see you in underwear sorta feelings when you see a really attractive girl? I'll even go out and walk down the street deliberately just in the hope I see an attractive girl and feel all happy inside and stare at her ass and just think wish I could see you in less lol :\
xMr_BrightSide
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Fap more.
superduper9
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't get it. You've just described what all guys think anyway.
jack zhang
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Every time I think of a girl I think of stunning pretty girls. I Every time I see a pretty girl I imagine seeing her in her underwear. I LOVE seeing girls wearing leggings, skirts, dresses, heels and other things that I think a girl looks good in and always think of what they would be like in their knickers. When I see a ugly girl or a fat girl I don't really think much but if she's skinny or pretty (especially both) I'll just imagine her in a thong or something. I have a crazy addicition to girls legs and bums I wish I could see every girl's bum in the world (well, not the ugly or fat ones lol) I always search the net for girls in underwear and youtube it and stuff, I've had girlfriends but I have agarophobia and don't really go out I'm socially included so not sure if that's the reason. I wish I could go out there now and just have sex with a really pretty girl, I'm 25 I've only had sex with a handful of girls but every time I see a pretty, skinny girl wearing nice stuff I'm just like omg omg I wish I could do stuff with her I'm just totally obsessed about girls I don't speak to guys at all I don't get on with guys all my friends and chat buddies online are all girls I love looking at and touching girls wish I could see the all in lingerie and just yeah I probably sound a right weirdo and I know it's obviously normal for straight men but is it normal or do I think about it a lot more? Does anyone else have these sorta intense omg I wanna have you in my life I wish I could have sex with you I wish I could see you in underwear sorta feelings when you see a really attractive girl? I'll even go out and walk down the street deliberately just in the hope I see an attractive girl and feel all happy inside and stare at her ass and just think wish I could see you in less lol :\
That is normal. I only like thin and pretty women too.
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Report 4 months ago
If you're a human male going through puberty, it's normal to think about other females. If you're an adult human male, it's normal to think about other females.
username5640772
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
If you're a human male going through puberty, it's normal to think about other females. If you're an adult human male, it's normal to think about other females.
sorry bro this discussion was 7 year old lol
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
I am a man and I relate.
_Lucy_123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Well I hope that's a bit more than normal
golden_oldie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ahh yes, the future sex offender mantra.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (43)
14.83%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (95)
32.76%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (36)
12.41%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (24)
8.28%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (17)
5.86%
I think it's an unfair expectation (72)
24.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.03%

Watched Threads