The Student Room Group

Bimm Brighton 2014 - House sharing and accommodation

Reply 1
BIMM Brighton 2014 - looking for another 3 or more people to house share with.

My friend and i have received offers from BIMM Brighton, I am doing the Bass course and my friend is doing the guitar course. We are looking to get a large 5 bedroom house, as close to BIMM as possible. We are looking for another 3 people to share with us.

We are looking for fun social people, who like to go out to gigs, bars, pubs etc. But also don't mind just hanging around with friends chilling having a laugh.

If you want to get in contact with either of us, twitter would be the best way. @jjjameswilson for me, and my friend is @iamalexmorgan
Hey dude, I don't have twitter unfortunately, is there any other way I can get hold of you?
Reply 3
Original post by Jam3swilson

My friend and i have received offers from BIMM Brighton, I am doing the Bass course and my friend is doing the guitar course. We are looking to get a large 5 bedroom house, as close to BIMM as possible. We are looking for another 3 people to share with us.

We are looking for fun social people, who like to go out to gigs, bars, pubs etc. But also don't mind just hanging around with friends chilling having a laugh.

If you want to get in contact with either of us, twitter would be the best way. @jjjameswilson for me, and my friend is @iamalexmorgan

Hey im also starting bimm, doing the song writing course in october and looking for housing. Looking to be quite close to bimm too! i'll give you guys a follow on twitter if thats cool?
Reply 4
hey guys :smile:
I'm also joining Bimm in 2014 doing the 3 year course in professional musicianship for drumming...I'm looking to share with 3 more people and have found a house on sackville road which is pretty close to Bimm. Follow me on twitter if you're interested @pinkycustard
Hey!!

Im studying the BA for Drums too and looking to share with 3-4 more people!

Want to be as close to BIMM as possible, Love going out and chilling in. I get on with anyone :smile:

Give us a shout on facebook, Cody Adamski-Corcoran

Cheers!
Reply 6
Original post by Jam3swilson

Hi, are you still looking for people to move in ? I am starting to study at bimm on the 6th of october (Music Production) and looking for a place to stay!

Cheers

Quick Reply

Latest