adam,
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
This might be silly but bare with me, anyways

In 5th year at school I did 4 Highers and one int 2 and my 4 highers were Art, Geography, English and Maths and my Int 2 was Biology and I studied loads for those subjects since teachers always said 5th year was so important and I needed to study my butt off, I done about 5 hours a day with short breaks in between each hour. I did all the past papers, made flash cards, went on BBC Bitesize, read over class notes etc and what I got for those subjects was a BCCCD which I was extremely disappointed about.

Now that I am in 6th year I am doing Higher English again, Higher Biology so I could progress from Int 2 and Higher Photography as a sort of 'fun' subject. I need to do really well in these subjects since I have some uni offers saying I need to get 3 B's so I really need to know how I can study well for these subjects and not do what I did last year and basically fail them yet I studied a lot for them. I'm passing NAB's and stuff but that's because my teachers give us practice questions that could relate to the NAB itself so their fine, I just need help or advice from people here if they know good study tips or anything. I have asked my teachers about studying and they say to attend a study support class after school which I did that in 5th year, but it didn't seem to help.

So if anyone could help then that would be great, thanks!
adam,
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
bump
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Exeter campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 27 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Edinburgh Napier University
    Postgraduate Drop-in Brunch Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (274)
60.89%
Yes- I don't like it (22)
4.89%