The Student Room Group

Previous study - Am I still eligible?

I'm finding lots of conflicting evidence on the internet regarding this.

I attended university for 3 years - I left a few weeks before the end of my third year due to both health reasons and personal circumstances, and never graduated.

I want to go back to uni this september, doing a different course in a different uni.

I did the finance calculator online and it said I was eligible for a tuition fee loan and a maintenance loan, but then I've found other information online that suggest I'm only eligible for one year of funding, other information that says I'm not eligible for anything at all!

Can someone clear this up for me once and for all please?
Hi Misskls,

We offer full support to students for the length of their course, plus one additional year if required. If students can show compelling personal reasons for leaving their course, they may be entitled to a second additional year of full support.

If you qualify for the two additional years of full funding, you would only be able to obtain the Maintenance Loan for the first year of your new course. We would then offer full funding from the second year until the end of your new course.

If you have yet to apply for 2014/15 funding, you can begin using the following link - http://bit.ly/1a2SIz1

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending