Turn on thread page Beta

I've got AAB for Cardiff or ABB for Brighton to do Medicine.

I'm currently on BBB going into these exams, but a poor D in my GG4 in Janurary means my B in Geography was very low.

However, having 94% in my coursework and resitting that GG4 should bring me up to an A.

In Biology, i did shite in my practical last year (OCR ) but I've resat that and if I do well in these Biology exams this week a solid B/scrappy A is not out of reach.

Chemistry I'm on 79%, resitting CH4 on Wednesday and will revise like a demon for my 2 chem exams next week. My best chance of getting an A.

After great GCSE results but poor AS levels, some of my teachers wrote off my chances of getting to medical school. Getting AAA in my A Levels would really give them the middle finger eh?

ReputationRep:
    Expression----- then it must be a special case with you! who knows! insurance meant to be if not get through first choice with high grades!

Miss farhana-----! lol i dunno wot type advice you lookin for but do wot exactly im doing! get rid of london!

i was thinking for studying in imperial uni thinking in the view like yours! better study! but they offered me non-sense offer! three BBB predicted and offer AAB which i knew i would hardly get it! so nowwwww im gonna get rid of london and independceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee!
    would be fun!

ReputationRep:
    who said i was not going to have independence staying london!

ReputationRep:
    me.. but thats only if u live to close to home!!

ReputationRep:
    me

mechanical engineering @ edinburgh 1st choice, leeds 2nd.
    ne1 else goin to those funky places?
    x

ReputationRep:
    Originally posted by Holy_devill_786
    Expression----- then it must be a special case with you! who knows! insurance meant to be if not get through first choice with high grades!
    I understand what the theory of an insurance place is; I maybe should have put Leeds (ABC) in instead as insurance.

The way things are going I don't think I'll be needing my insurance place anyway.

A little bit good computation from the exam board should see the right Maths applied units put together, and then the right further ones, and it should all e ok.

It would be preferable if I can end up so that my M2 mark (which won't be anywhere near as good as my stats, I'm not a great fan of mechanics), goes in with my Maths, bringing my Stats marks over to further to compensate with what may have been slightly dodgey P4 and P5 grades.

Maths (preferred): Me, M1, M2, P1, P2, P3.

Further Maths (Preferred): D1, S1, S2, P4, P5, P6.

And in geography, assuming I haven't improved on an AS resit (I should have improved, but can't assume as much), I needed 120/210 in the last 2 papers to pick up my B, the last paper of the two, this worth 120 is being sat tomorrow morning.

A (Maths) B B should certainly be on.

ReputationRep:
    what alot of ppl doing mechanical engineering! im doing it at exeter - BBB. Should be cool, i got AAB last year so i only need CCB to get BBB overall! yay!

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.