The_Last_Melon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Has anyone done any interesting Arduino projects? If so please post information (source/schematics/discussion)
GiantKiwi
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by The_Last_Melon)
Has anyone done any interesting Arduino projects? If so please post information (source/schematics/discussion)
Interesting projects with Arduino? You need to check out the showreels on Vimeo for the course I graduated from, more than half of the final year projects each year from the last few have been arduino based.

http://vimeo.com/user4229716/videos
mfaxford
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by The_Last_Melon)
There's lots of stuff out there. If you're interested in doing a project your probably better off doing something you're interested in as you'll be more motivated to complete it.
The_Last_Melon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by iainvg)
Interesting projects with Arduino? You need to check out the showreels on Vimeo for the course I graduated from, more than half of the final year projects each year from the last few have been arduino based.

http://vimeo.com/user4229716/videos
That makes me want to do Digital Art and Technology. You might have just found my perfect degree course.
GiantKiwi
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well if you're really set on doing arduino stuff, yeah, the final year is pretty much exclusively arduino -.-
TrippinBit
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Currently working on an add-on for our doorbell that will alert all computers in the house and send a photo to our phones.
JoeLen
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Awesome never seen this stuff before. Had been looking at putting something together as im trying a few modelling tuts on destructables.
Mate of mine used micro electronics to make the plasma pistol from Halo recently
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.38%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.16%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
18.03%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.34%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
25.82%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.26%

Watched Threads