Stephan89
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by casmaratic)
I'm interested in... Becoming a games programmer
Hello and welcome to TSR.

Does any particular area of games programming (such as character development) interest you, or is it more of a general interest? I've been quite an avid gamer myself for most of my life. What types of games/franchises are your favourite?

Hope you have an enjoyable time here with us. ;H
casmaratic
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Stephan89)
Hello and welcome to TSR.

Does any particular area of games programming (such as character development) interest you, or is it more of a general interest? I've been quite an avid gamer myself for most of my life. What types of games/franchises are your favourite?

Hope you have an enjoyable time here with us. ;H
Well i mainly want to create the games like all of it characters background items but if its recomended i just do one probaly characters games im intrested i would like to one day make a game just like my favourite one ( pokemon) but im intrested in making any type of games. I havent done gcse's yet im actually just making my choices and would like to know what i need to take
Stephan89
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by casmaratic)
Well i mainly want to create the games like all of it characters background items but if its recomended i just do one probaly characters games im intrested i would like to one day make a game just like my favourite one ( pokemon) but im intrested in making any type of games. I havent done gcse's yet im actually just making my choices and would like to know what i need to take
I was quite late to pick up Pokemon games, but I really like them. I'm currently working my way through SoulSilver. How about yourself?

You should be able to experience each part of videogame programming as you progress through your courses, so you'll be able to see which parts really appeal to you the most, and which you'd most like to make a career with. I see you've made a thread in the GCSE forum, so no need for me to point you in that direction. :cool:
casmaratic
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Stephan89)
I was quite late to pick up Pokemon games, but I really like them. I'm currently working my way through SoulSilver. How about yourself?

You should be able to experience each part of videogame programming as you progress through your courses, so you'll be able to see which parts really appeal to you the most, and which you'd most like to make a career with. I see you've made a thread in the GCSE forum, so no need for me to point you in that direction. :cool:
i have finished all the pokemon games but yellow but nearly finished that one and im hoping to get pokemon z
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
67.47%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.69%
Yes but I might change my mind (9)
10.84%

Watched Threads