The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dhesi
Nobody, thats the problem that im trying to get sorted lol but we have to vote among ourselves. So nobody can accept your application until one of us becomes leader.

D'OH:mad:
Reply 61
It'll get sorted, don't worry :p:
Dhesi
It'll get sorted, don't worry :p:

:biggrin:
Reply 63
Have some pos rep for being such a sport :p:
Dhesi
Have some pos rep for being such a sport :p:

awww thats sweet of you. you'll be getting some in return!:biggrin: thanx
Reply 65
why thank you :smile:
Reply 66
Ok, i'm not meaning to be arrogant or anything...
but why don't we just make all the current members leaders for now

Then after when we add more ppl, we can vote and change leaders
Reply 67
So what is everyone's favourite section/topic in chemistry?

Favourite chemical element? Random I know.
firestone

mines general organic chemistry and my fav element is Florine!:biggrin:
Reply 69
firestone

erm...enthalpy, methinks

yep. v random, but my fave is caesium....cause it has an amazing reaction with water :wink:
Hi there mr power has requested that i say this on his behalf. " i will be back in 3 days so dont appoint anyone". You will probably make more sense of it than me :smile:. Btw my fav topic in chem is organic i love organic :biggrin:
Reply 71
How will he be back if he is permenantly banned?
Reply 72
I love organic too, but also like some of the maths involved in other areas but not in exams too much pressure!!
Dhesi
How will he be back if he is permenantly banned?

i think it just says banned under his name now not permanently banned
the maths iin chem is pretty easy well ost of it apart from those annoying titration ones especially the one i had in my chem synnoptic was horrible :frown:. but stuff like kc and kp is really fun
iceman_jondoe
i think it just says banned under his name now not permanently banned

looks like he's been given a reprieve, because yesturday his warning level was 23!
iceman_jondoe
the maths iin chem is pretty easy well ost of it apart from those annoying titration ones especially the one i had in my chem synnoptic was horrible :frown:. but stuff like kc and kp is really fun

I have always had trouble with chem calculations, but then again i've always had trouble with maths which leads me to believe, that i maybe dyscalculic as mildly dyslexic!

thats why i love organic chemistry som much because there is very little math involved :biggrin:
hi!
im supposed to be applying 2 university in december.. im crazy about chemistry and im ok with bio.... do u think i will like pharmacy??
da thing is, here in dubai, schools arnt that concerned abt students planning to study outside dubai and so they dont even organise work experience!!
by the way im planning to apply to england and canada
lebanon4ever
hi!
im supposed to be applying 2 university in december.. im crazy about chemistry and im ok with bio.... do u think i will like pharmacy??
da thing is, here in dubai, schools arnt that concerned abt students planning to study outside dubai and so they dont even organise work experience!!
by the way im planning to apply to england and canada

i think you would enjoy pharmacy but its very hard work. pharmacy has got alot of chemistry in it but also alot of biology!
thnx!! do u think its boring??!? or will it be interesting?

Latest