The Student Room Group
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland

pgde uws ayr campus 2014

Hi, has anyone else accepted an offer to start at Ayr campus for pgde primary 2014? x
Reply 1
I have an interview on Friday so hopefully will be sometime soon!
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland
Reply 2
Hello,

Has anyone else accepted a place for the PDGE Primary Programme at UWS Ayr campus? If so, what are people doing for accommodation? Anyone moving into halls or looking for a flatmate?
Reply 3
Hi!

I am doing the PDGE Primary in Ayr!
I have just got my confirmation through for my halls! I never did halls the first time round so quite excited! Where you moving from? Di d u decide between halls or flat?
Reply 4
Hi! I have!! I can't wait to start. Got my letter about accommodation today so feels real now!
Reply 5
Hi,
I'm also doing the PGDE primary in Ayr and staying in halls. Can't believe there are only 2 weeks to go!
Original post by gg000887
Hi, has anyone else accepted an offer to start at Ayr campus for pgde primary 2014? x

I'll be attending, but for Secondary :smile:
does anyone know of a facebook group already formed for PGDE students? If not, maybe we could make one?
Reply 8
Hi,

I am hoping to apply for the primary PGDE course for start in 2015 and wonder if you could shed some light now you have been accepted.

My degree is in physiotherapy and I have been working in this role over the past two years. I do however, have experience working with children and experience in a primary school. Do you think with this background I would stand a chance of being offered an interview?
p
Reply 9
Hi,

there's a group already set up search "PGDE 2014-15 UWS"

can't believe we are almost there.
Reply 10
Hi,

do you have your flat through and things. Staying in halls too! Will be seeing you soon.
Reply 11
Hi!

I'm going to be starting PDGE primary at Ayr too!
a bit nervous about starting but im sure it'll be fun (:

Amy x
Hi everyone,

Sorry I only just saw all these posts! I am moving into halls at Ayr. Arriving tomorrow. I think I'm in flat 3...anyone else? So nervous for Monday, haha!

Sarah x
Whoops sorry, just checked and I'm actually Flat H. Is anyone else in this flat? :smile: x
Reply 14
Did any of you get accepted without having higher english?

Quick Reply

Latest