Vibration Energy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I know this might sound daft but what is the best path in life to take for a beta male? Slide further in to the abyss of submissiveness and accept my lowly status and risk being considered a homosexual and branded a coward/weed/degenerate.

OR

Do I leap headfirst in to something laddish like pub brawls/football hooliganism/EDL in attempt to gain approval and respectability?

Which route sounds the more optimal?

cheers
KenGosgrove
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Vibration Energy)
I know this might sound daft but what is the best path in life to take for a beta male? Slide further in to the abyss of submissiveness and accept my lowly status and risk being considered a homosexual and branded a coward/weed/degenerate.

OR

Do I leap headfirst in to something laddish like pub brawls/football hooliganism/EDL in attempt to gain approval and respectability?

Which route sounds the more optimal?

cheers
Don't seek approval from others.Stand to rule yourself and don't attempt to control other's. Life is unfair but a man accepts this and puts his best foot forward despite the shaky ground of insecurity or the gale force wind of peer pressure.
kumon
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
EDL aren't manly, they are pathetic drunks.
Solemn Rain
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
EDL are scums, not men(or women for that matter)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (80)
61.54%
No (50)
38.46%

Watched Threads