The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Film and Screen Studies

I was wondering if anyone has also received an offer for Film and Screen Studies at Brighton Uni?
i have, i have! got an unconditional offer and accepted it, so i'll definitely be there come september. i am very excited. course looks great, doesnt it? is brighton your top choice?
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
That's fantastic! Congratulations ^-^ my offer is conditional but I have placed it as my firm because the course just looked so fantastic. Are you planning on attending the post offer day?
Original post by hawkykins
That's fantastic! Congratulations ^-^ my offer is conditional but I have placed it as my firm because the course just looked so fantastic. Are you planning on attending the post offer day?

congrats to you too! mines only unconditional because im old and ancient and got my a-levels nearly four years ago. good luck with yours, assume you've not sat your exams yet? hope you're feelin' good about them!

cant afford another trip down there so soon so no post-offer day for me, but it all seemed so great on interview day that i dont really feel like i need it anyway - like, i usually hate and suck very much at interviews but they were so easy to talk to and so enthusiastic that it was actually really fun. the lecturers all seemed pretty awesome. plus on lunchbreak i sat on the pier and watched a man have a vicious argument with a gang of seagulls who stole his hotdog. how can anyone NOT want to go to a uni with that kind of free entertainment on offer?

Quick Reply

Latest