AbiJennings
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm studying... Social work in September 2014 very nervous but excited

I'm interested in... Hmm lets see becoming a social worker, meeting lots of people, make some mates and have a good time I guess ohhh also if anyone is gonna be in john Lester or doing social work feel free to talk to me haha and also has anyone doing social work been offered a place yet?
flou_fboco2
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by AbiJennings)

I'm interested in... Hmm lets see becoming a social worker, meeting lots of people, make some mates and have a good time I guess ohhh also if anyone is gonna be in john Lester or doing social work feel free to talk to me haha and also has anyone doing social work been offered a place yet?
welcome to :tsr:
here's a link that might help:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forum.php
PonchoKid
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Hey abi!
Im sure youl love social work! What made you want to go into it?
Im just finishing a degree in youth work (so a bit easier but still very rewarding)

Posted from TSR Mobile
AbiJennings
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=PonchoKid;46574892]Hey abi!
Im sure youl love social work! What made you want to go into it?
Im just finishing a degree in youth work (so a bit easier but still very rewarding)

Yepp I'm not sure really just always wanted to do something like that, I've worked with social workers before and I loved the way they worked with people and ohh yeah I've heard of that I was looking at that course it does sound very rewarding
PonchoKid
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
[QUOTE=AbiJennings;46580492]
(Original post by PonchoKid)
Yepp I'm not sure really just always wanted to do something like that, I've worked with social workers before and I loved the way they worked with people and ohh yeah I've heard of that I was looking at that course it does sound very rewarding
thats really good, you should deffinately stick to your dream!
yeah, i was torn between social work or youth work, and i felt youth work gave me more scope, and i prefer to be constantly with young people rather than office work.
you got your place at uni already??
AbiJennings
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=PonchoKid;46581112]

thats really good, you should deffinately stick to your dream!
yeah, i was torn between social work or youth work, and i felt youth work gave me more scope, and i prefer to be constantly with young people rather than office work.
you got your place at uni already??
Yepp, my tutor at college suggested I do social work cuz she thought id be good at that, didn't think of being a social worker before that really haha but I'm defo happy that I decided to do it and ahh fair enough, what's the course like? And I've got a place at uclan but still waiting to hear back from salford but they sure are taking there time haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (57)
28.79%
No (141)
71.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise