The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Nunnery Court 2014/15

Hey I got an offer of accommodation in Nunnery Court flat 3 on the first floor is there anyone else that's around there?? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by JBayley94
Hey I got an offer of accommodation in Nunnery Court flat 3 on the first floor is there anyone else that's around there?? :smile:

Hey I am in flat 2 on the first floor so we are quite close :smile:
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by AliK13
Hey I am in flat 2 on the first floor so we are quite close :smile:

I'm just glad someone else lives in the building :tongue: was scared i'd move in and know no one. YAY we're neighbors!! :biggrin:
Reply 3
I'm just glad someone else lives in the building :tongue: was scared i'd move in and know no one. YAY we're neighbors!! :biggrin:

:biggrin:I felt the same! You are the first person I've found that is going to be living there! What are you going to study?
Reply 4
Original post by AliK13
:biggrin:I felt the same! You are the first person I've found that is going to be living there! What are you going to study?

I'm going to be studying maths what about you?? :smile:
Reply 5
I'm going to be studying maths what about you?? :smile:

Business management and HR management :smile: I was considering doing Business and maths but I think maths might finish me off this year :eek:
Reply 6
Original post by AliK13
Business management and HR management :smile: I was considering doing Business and maths but I think maths might finish me off this year :eek:

I thought that after stats but theres no stats on the course so i went for it I recently started talking to someone who's doing maths and business management on here :smile:
I'm in flat 11 on the second floor :-)
Hey Guys I'm going into my second year of University and lived in Nunnery Court during first year, so if you guys have any questions then feel free to ask :biggrin:
I'm in Flat 11 First Floor :smile:
Hi I'm in the same flat as you.. I'm going for criminology and law what about you? :smile:
Original post by beckileigh19
Hi I'm in the same flat as you.. I'm going for criminology and law what about you? :smile:

Hey :smile: Im going for Commercial Photography :smile: is it your first time in halls? :smile:
Oh that's cool and yeah it is slightly nervous what about you?
Oh that's cool and yeah it is slightly nervous what about you?

It'll be my second year in halls at Nunnery Court, I did a foundation year before I start the actual photography :smile: Don't be nervous, its really nice here. I've enjoyed it and Im not the most outgoing of people. You'll be fine :wink:
Original post by CharmaineJackson
It'll be my second year in halls at Nunnery Court, I did a foundation year before I start the actual photography :smile: Don't be nervous, its really nice here. I've enjoyed it and Im not the most outgoing of people. You'll be fine :wink:

Oh cool I'm sure it will be fine then =) .. The freedom is giving me the nerves lol :smile:
Oh cool I'm sure it will be fine then =) .. The freedom is giving me the nerves lol :smile:

Hey, which floor did you say your flat was on?? Its only since here they have multiply flats with with same number but it different to which floor your on
Original post by CharmaineJackson
Hey, which floor did you say your flat was on?? Its only since here they have multiply flats with with same number but it different to which floor your on

I'm on the second floor I think
I'm on the second floor I think

Okay Im on the first floor so your in the flat above me
Sorry I'm mistaken just checked paperwork for it and it is the first floor I'm on
Sorry I'm mistaken just checked paperwork for it and it is the first floor I'm on

Okay I found someone else on another thread from our flat. Lucky we are on the first floor only one set of stairs to move everything up :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending