The Student Room Group

Been together with bf for 10 months, hasn't gone down on me once..

Been together for a long time, and he hasn't been down on me once. I am very clean and waxed, also has STD tests done before we ever had sex. I don't understand what is going on. The main sexual thing we ever did was oral sex, me to him, and like it was my first time doing it, and i do it still quite often. He hasn't even tried to go down on me. I tried to ask him, but he turns the subject to something else.. If he didn't know how, there's internet to learn how and well he could just ask me what to do.., and i don't see any reason why he wouldn't try. I'm quite shy about anything sexual, so I haven't pushed the subject. Please help me, not sure what to do here.. :confused:
Boys are slightly strange aren't they but I don't know why he would change the subject like that even if he does or doesn't want to do it/like it. Maybe next time before you guys start to get proper sexual and he asks or suggests for you to give him a blowjob say something or hint towards him going down on you, like say you wont give him a blowjob before he does you. Therefore because he will be in a sexual mood he might admit and tell the truth to why he doesn't want to which obviously can be different reasons either he doesn't like giving it or whatever. Just don't think negative about yourself though!
If that doesn't help then try and just sit down with him, suggests different things you can do in the bedroom and whilst on that topic bring up about him going down on you!x
Reply 2
What are you getting sexually out of this?

If you aren't comfortable talking about this with him (and he doesn't appear to be with you), is doing it in writing - "I'd like to try you going down on me" - an option?
Ask him! It's not something that all women even like, so he might be worried about trying something that you wouldn't want. Just talk to him about it, and see what he says :smile:.
Reply 4
This is serious suggestion: get him to 69. Get all sexy with him and suggest it in the heat of the moment. He's getting the added bonus of receiving oral if he doesn't like giving it to you, but you're getting it at the same time. Give him lots of encouragement though if he agrees to it!
Reply 5
That boy needs to start.

Quick Reply

Latest