Lets share resources, ideas and anything else that may be helpful:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
So where is everyone? :smile:)
Reply 2
Someone elsewho does this paper :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Looks like only us. :smile: By the way how's revision going? Do you have any predictions for this year exam ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Well ive got the knowledge behind me i think and well im on the last part from 1951-1964 in college i have strong feeling macdonald going to come up but not too sure just dont wamt the horrible question from last year to reappear

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by bgirlgem
Well ive got the knowledge behind me i think and well im on the last part from 1951-1964 in college i have strong feeling macdonald going to come up but not too sure just dont wamt the horrible question from last year to reappear

Posted from TSR Mobile

Actually I think last year paper was quite good except the housing question. I'm actually hoping something from 1939-51 or 1951-64 going to come up in this year exam paper just not the 1918-39 as this time period is just the worst for me.

What grade are you aiming to get?
Reply 6
That housing question was hell for me i'm alright for all the periods but find it hard to do theme questions and i'm hoping for a B what about you
Reply 7
Im hoping to get A... I want to cry then I think how much work I need to do for his unit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I would want an A but its such a hard course im using a text book from 2000 to pass this course
Reply 9
I know its really hard. I have 3 different books for this course. Its really annoying that aqa doesn't have a textbook for this course. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What books you using to pass the course
Reply 11
Original post by bgirlgem
What books you using to pass the course

I have these :

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im using murphy simpson pearce addison and marr

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Hi I'm upto the National government in terms of revision notes! I think something on living standards and mass communications could come up as surprise question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by J56
Hi I'm upto the National government in terms of revision notes! I think something on living standards and mass communications could come up as surprise question?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah actually I think living standards are likely to come up but I'm not sure about mass communication hm. Maybe something on EEC
Reply 15
Original post by muzika
Yeah actually I think living standards are likely to come up but I'm not sure about mass communication hm. Maybe something on EEC

We did a mass communications essay in class (well planned ) it's something that's never come up but hopefully it doesn't!:smile:

I hope not the end of the course at my sixth form seemed so rushed (so we could have more revision time) so from 1951 I'm not so confident on!

How are you finding revision? Where are you upto and what are you doing?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by J56
We did a mass communications essay in class (well planned ) it's something that's never come up but hopefully it doesn't!:smile:

I hope not the end of the course at my sixth form seemed so rushed (so we could have more revision time) so from 1951 I'm not so confident on!

How are you finding revision? Where are you upto and what are you doing?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? We haven't done much on communications. Maybe you what to share that communications essay question and structure? :smile:

Yes, we rushed a little bit too but personally I like that time period from 1951 so it's not a problem for me if it came up.

Well, revision hm its okay such I found so many ways to procrastinate so i don't get done much. So far I revised Baldwin and the General Strike as well as some of Baldwin's government policies and problems. Also, Second Labour goverment. And so much left to learn!

What about you? How's revision?
Reply 17
Original post by muzika
Really? We haven't done much on communications. Maybe you what to share that communications essay question and structure? :smile:

Yes, we rushed a little bit too but personally I like that time period from 1951 so it's not a problem for me if it came up.

Well, revision hm its okay such I found so many ways to procrastinate so i don't get done much. So far I revised Baldwin and the General Strike as well as some of Baldwin's government policies and problems. Also, Second Labour goverment. And so much left to learn!

What about you? How's revision?

Sure I'll dig out at some point and post it on here it's just a quick plan!

Me too! I'm having off from revision and just chilling. I'm still at the start of the national government , there's so much to learn!

Oh btw talking of books I'm using the AQA AS book that covers the course till 1951 and after I'll be using class notes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Hi does anyone understand what is needed for the historical debate? My teacher tells us to put some historians think and others think....

Iike do we need to know specific historians' names? If so does anyone know any? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
I despise this course

Quick Reply

Latest