The Student Room Group

GIRLS - Would you date a guy ________ PART DEUX ;)

Scroll to see replies

As a man with an egotistical and narcissistic personality, the answers to number 12 concerns me.
Original post by ILovePancakes
No, I don't think so. Surely we'd have some kind of evidence by now.

There is a considerable amount of verification... though it may not be accepted by the scientists as "evidence" of "ghosts"... But have no doubt that there are things in this world you want nothing to do with
Original post by Jordooooom
Well perhaps you shouldn't generalise everybody who uses recreational drugs as a 'druggie who gets high all the time'. And if you do believe that, you're very naive if you think people don't get drink alcohol to get drunk most of the time..

(Original post by ILovePancakes)
I'd love to know where I said that because I can't find it.

Uhm okay..

You're surprised that no one wants to date a druggie?

You're pleasant.
People generally take weed to get high. However, people do not always drink alcohol to get drunk. I would not want to go out with someone who got drunk regularly. Getting high once or twice every so often is not a problem for me, same with getting drunk. I wouldn't want to go out with a regular user of any kind of drug.

Did not say everybody. Did not say all the time. Did not refer to all recreational drugs, otherwise I would have been contradicting myself.
Do you dispute that people tend to take weed to get high?
Reply 63
Original post by ILovePancakes
I'd love to know where I said that because I can't find it.

Uhm okay..

You're surprised that no one wants to date a druggie?

You're pleasant.
People generally take weed to get high. However, people do not always drink alcohol to get drunk. I would not want to go out with someone who got drunk regularly. Getting high once or twice every so often is not a problem for me, same with getting drunk. I wouldn't want to go out with a regular user of any kind of drug.

Did not say everybody. Did not say all the time. Did not refer to all recreational drugs, otherwise I would have been contradicting myself.
Do you dispute that people tend to take weed to get high?

A 'druggie' is 'a drug addict or habitual user of drugs.'

What's wrong with getting high exactly? Avoiding the obvious answers such as if they attempted to drive while high.
A 'druggie' is 'a drug addict or habitual user of drugs.'

What's wrong with getting high exactly? Avoiding the obvious answers such as if they attempted to drive while high.

In the question it was implied that this was a regular user.

I also didn't say there was anything wrong with getting high! I actually said the opposite:
Getting high once or twice every so often is not a problem for me,

But getting high often has been scientifically proven to cause:Paranoia
Magical or "random" thinking
Short-term memory loss
Anxiety and depression

I wouldn't want to go out with someone who shows these symptoms.
Reply 65
1. Who has a few, visible grey hair - Yes
2. Who has a few visible stretch marks - Yes
3. With mild dark circles - No
4. With wrinkles - No
5. With an unhealthy love for women's underwear - No
6. With an unhealthy sex obsession - No
7. Couch potato - No
8. With a 10 inch weenis - No
9. Who has no life and no job (but is a great guy!) - Yes
10. Who is 25 year old kissless virgin - Yes
11. Who is sexually submissive and moans 10x more than you - No
12. With a narcissistic personality - No
13. Who smokes weed & hash - Yes
14. Who injects heroin on a regular basis - No
15. Who is a post-op transsexual and squeals at the sight of cum - No
Reply 66
Can someone explain why on earth they wouldn't date someone with stretch marks ?! So surprised by the amount of no answers..

1. Who has a few, visible grey hair - absolutely

2. Who has a few visible stretch marks - for sure

3. With mild dark circles - where ? Hah. Yeah.

4. With wrinkles - of course

5. With an unhealthy love for women's underwear - no, due to 'unhealthy'

6. With an unheahy sex obsession - see above

7. Couch potato - depends on the extent. We're lazy ish, at home, but we still love the outdoors,walking,etc.

8. With a 10 inch weenis - nope. Again, surprised at the amount of yes answers here...

9. Who has no life and no job (but is a great guy!) - depends on so many things.

10. Who is 25 year old kissless virgin - sure.

11. Who is sexually submissive and moans 10x more than you - no, I could not.

12. With a narcissistic personality - again, depends.

13. Who smokes weed & hash - if fairly lightly, yep.

14. Who injects heroin on a regular basis - never.

15. Who is a post-op transsexual and squeals at the sight of cum! - the former yes
The latter... Er ?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 67

That was the most realistic answer I've seen so far. Pretty much what I expected most of the answers would be...
Reply 68
That was the most realistic answer I've seen so far. Pretty much what I expected most of the answers would be...

:s-smilie: With regards to which response ? I'm surprised.
Reply 69
Original post by awe
:s-smilie: With regards to which response ? I'm surprised.

Huh? I meant that I expected the answers you gave to be more common among other womens replies; such as the weed one, the penis size one and stretch mark answers.
Original post by awe
Can someone explain why on earth they wouldn't date someone with stretch marks ?! So surprised by the amount of no answers.. Simply put, they're gross...

1. Who has a few, visible grey hair - absolutely

2. Who has a few visible stretch marks - for sure

3. With mild dark circles - where ? Hah. Yeah.

4. With wrinkles - of course LOLwut

5. With an unhealthy love for women's underwear - no, due to 'unhealthy'

6. With an unheahy sex obsession - see above

7. Couch potato - depends on the extent. We're lazy ish, at home, but we still love the outdoors,walking,etc.

8. With a 10 inch weenis - nope. Again, surprised at the amount of yes answers here...

9. Who has no life and no job (but is a great guy!) - depends on so many things.

10. Who is 25 year old kissless virgin - sure.

11. Who is sexually submissive and moans 10x more than you - no, I could not. Do elaborate, ma'am

12. With a narcissistic personality - again, depends.

13. Who smokes weed & hash - if fairly lightly, yep.

14. Who injects heroin on a regular basis - never.

15. Who is a post-op transsexual and squeals at the sight of cum! - the former yes
The latter... Er ? It's the same person :tongue:
^.^
(edited 10 years ago)
1. Who has a few, visible grey hair Yes

2. Who has a few visible stretch marks No

3. With mild dark circles Yes

4. With wrinkles No

5. With an unhealthy love for women's underwear Yes (maybe he works in an underwear shop?)

6. With an unhealthy sex obsession Yes

7. Couch potato Yes

8. With a 10 inch weenis Yes

9. Who has no life and no job (but is a great guy!) Yes

10. Who is 25 year old kissless virgin Yes

11. Who is sexually submissive and moans 10x more than you No

12. With a narcissistic personality Yes

13. Who smokes weed & hash NOOOOO

14. Who injects heroin on a regular basis NOOOO

15. Who is a post-op transsexual and squeals at the sight of cum! No
Reply 72
Original post by SuperDuperNoob
^.^

How are stretch marks gross? I agree maybe a mass of them in one particular place isn't the sexiest thing, but they really aren't 'gross'. I don't know many people that don't have them. I really don't want to sound like a patronising idiot but can I ask how old you are? Honestly no offence intended, it's just I do think it may be something that is easier/more natural to be against when a bit younger. Maybe I'm wrong. I love my partner's imperfections, including his stretch marks.

Wrinkles... yeah. Again, nothing wrong with them, at all. They may just suggest age, which is not something I'm against. o.o

Sexually sub/moaning - I find a lot of moaning to be a turn-off. The question was also '10x more than you do' and I'm not the most quiet person, I just give 'suitable' noises haha - ten times more than me would be extremely irritating and frankly just feel a little faked, no matter how could the sex is. And I'm a switch, I could not dom all the time. So, go figure... P:

And yeah, obviously if it's the same person there would be more than a few issues with them screaming at the sight of cum. At least with how I like to ****. I don't want to stop whatever I'm doing because they've started squealing at a harmless sexual fluid that has arrived because of whatever it is I'm doing.

Huh? I meant that I expected the answers you gave to be more common among other womens replies; such as the weed one, the penis size one and stretch mark answers.

Yeah, I get it now haha. Blame the cider.
Original post by awe
How are stretch marks gross? I agree maybe a mass of them in one particular place isn't the sexiest thing, but they really aren't 'gross'. I don't know many people that don't have them. I really don't want to sound like a patronising idiot but can I ask how old you are? Honestly no offence intended, it's just I do think it may be something that is easier/more natural to be against when a bit younger. Maybe I'm wrong. I love my partner's imperfections, including his stretch marks.

Wrinkles... yeah. Again, nothing wrong with them, at all. They may just suggest age, which is not something I'm against. o.o

Sexually sub/moaning - I find a lot of moaning to be a turn-off. The question was also '10x more than you do' and I'm not the most quiet person, I just give 'suitable' noises haha - ten times more than me would be extremely irritating and frankly just feel a little faked, no matter how could the sex is. And I'm a switch, I could not dom all the time. So, go figure... P:

And yeah, obviously if it's the same person there would be more than a few issues with them screaming at the sight of cum. At least with how I like to ****. I don't want to stop whatever I'm doing because they've started squealing at a harmless sexual fluid that has arrived because of whatever it is I'm doing.

Yeah, I get it now haha. Blame the cider.

I don't think stretch marks are gross, but it's my theory that other's think they are.

Hey, you could stuff an undie into his mouth XD

Switch? Now that's a word I haven't come across since............. nvm! :tongue: And it's domme not dom.

I'm pretty sure you'd stop after you cum. So I don't see the problem here... and tbh, female cum is awesome, give the poor fellow a break!

EDIT: So am I to take it that you're the kind who'll date a 60yo man?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 74
Original post by SuperDuperNoob
I don't think stretch marks are gross, but it's my theory that other's think they are.

Hey, you could stuff an undie into his mouth XD

Switch? Now that's a word I haven't come across since............. nvm! :tongue: And it's domme not dom.

I'm pretty sure you'd stop after you cum. So I don't see the problem here... and tbh, female cum is awesome, give the poor fellow a break!

I don't know many people who would feel the same when it came to a loved one. /shrug

Well if I'm shortening dominant (as adjective) and/or domme, so it's hardly an error haha.

I'm not really talking about literally stopping the actions, I'm talking about stopping everything to allow them to scream. I.E - the sex might end when my partner cums, but if he's cum in a certain visible place and then proceeds to scream at my torso... that's hardly appropriate/healthy/attractive/whatever. Confused about the second part of your sentence. Yes, female cum is awesome... so why give someone a break for screaming at it? S;
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 75
1. Who has a few, visible grey hair
Yes have you seen George clooney

2. Who has a few visible stretch marks
Yes

3. With mild dark circles
yes

4. With wrinkles
yes, uhm *cough* Robert downey jr

5. With an unhealthy love for women's underwear
yes i think?

6. With an unhealthy sex obsession
same as above?

7. Couch potato

umm yep lots of people are lazy
8. With a 10 inch weenis
yes

9. Who has no life and no job (but is a great guy!)
probabbly not , different lifestyles

10. Who is 25 year old kissless virgin
yep
11. Who is sexually submissive and moans 10x more than you

oh not to sure about this
12. With a narcissistic personality

yes but i would probably not find them attractive anyway..
13. Who smokes weed & hash
no

14. Who injects heroin on a regular basis

definitely no
15. Who is a post-op transsexual and squeals at the sight of cum!
haha no thanks...
1. Who has a few, visible grey hair - Yeah, I'd just pluck them out.

2. Who has a few visible stretch marks - Yeah

3. With mild dark circles - Yeah

4. With wrinkles - The odd line is okay, anything more is a no no at our age

5. With an unhealthy love for women's underwear - Do you mean wearing it? If so no... actually no to any kinda obsession with underwear I really wouldn't get it.

6. With an unhealthy sex obsession - No.

7. Couch potato - No not really, I could change them if they allowed me to though :smile:

8. With a 10 inch weenis - Depends... we'd have to lay down some rules before any intimacies happened.

9. Who has no life and no job (but is a great guy!) - Maybe, if they were willing to do something about it then we could work on that

10. Who is 25 year old kissless virgin :tongue: - Yes

11. Who is sexually submissive and moans 10x more than you - Gawd no.

12. With a narcissistic personality -No... alright maybe a quick hows your father but nothing more

13. Who smokes weed & hash - Yes, gimme some. I make awesome brownies.

14. Who injects heroin on a regular basis - No.

15. Who is a post-op transsexual and squeals at the sight of cum! - No?
Original post by awe
I don't know many people who would feel the same when it came to a loved one. /shrug

Well if I'm shortening dominant (as adjective) and/or domme, so it's hardly an error haha.

I'm not really talking about literally stopping the actions, I'm talking about stopping everything to allow them to scream. I.E - the sex might end when my partner cums, but if he's cum in a certain visible place and then proceeds to scream at my torso... that's hardly appropriate/healthy/attractive/whatever. Confused about the second part of your sentence. Yes, female cum is awesome... so why give someone a break for screaming at it? S;

Well, he won't exactly be a "loved one" if you have just considered dating him.

hmmmm... maybe? Idk but afaik men are doms and women are dommes.

I mean, you can't blame him for squealing when he sees your cum, so give him a break! :wink: Now go and find yourself a post-op TS like that IRL :tongue:

You said that wrinkles could "just" mean age. Am I to take it that you're the kind who'll date a 60 year old man... because of his "personality"?
1. Who has a few, visible grey hair: a little too old, non?

2. Who has a few visible stretch marks: depends where.

3. With mild dark circles: if they're mild.

4. With wrinkles: not right now, that would be a steep age gap.

5. With an unhealthy love for women's underwear: 気持ち悪い~ ><

6. With an unhealthy sex obsession: been there, done that, ew. It's frustrating.

7. Couch potato: if you're a gamer, this could definitely work out

8. With a 10 inch weenis: jheeeeeeeeze. that's pretty damn huge.

9. Who has no life and no job (but is a great guy!): we could bond and procrastinate together omg

10. Who is 25 year old kissless virgin :tongue: : considering I'm 16, no...

11. Who is sexually submissive and moans 10x more than you: no

12. With a narcissistic personality: as long as you aren't that bad, idm

13. Who smokes weed & hash: yep. They're quite chill people tbh

14. Who injects heroin on a regular basis: hell to the no.

15. Who is a post-op transsexual and squeals at the sight of cum: erm what the...
:confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 79
--
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest