How many marks would this answer get? History cold war

Watch this thread
Sahara_ad
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
The question is 'briefly describe the key features of the Berlin blockade' (6 marks)

One was the understandable Soviet fear of a resurgent Germany. The Soviet blockade of Berlin was a direct response to the U.S. "Marshall Plan" which promised to build up the German economy. the U.S wanted a strong Germany to block Soviet expansion. The Soviets had just lost tens of millions of their people killed in WWI and WWII at the hands of German aggression. It is no wonder they feared another strong Germany on their Western border. the blockade was the only way they could strike back at the U.S. for providing economic assistance to Germany.
m00p
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
I'm not sure but you haven't really answered the question, how many marks do you think it is worth?
MidnightDream
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I'm not sure you've actually answered the question, I think it wants the actual features so like what it was, what happened, did it work etc
Old_Simon
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Yes. Much more relevant narrative detail needed. What happened? How long did it last ? What was stopped / prevented ? How was Berlin resupplied? What were the results? How did it end ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (87)
42.65%
They're exactly what I expected (46)
22.55%