My score.

Attached files
SoftPunch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
54%... haha
''Doing not so bad-good! It's almost enough to start going around giving smooches and "I love you" hugs to all those closest to you, but just think it over, because you are a very SPECIAL and IMPORTANT person to the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD and if you have made it this far and have all the things you do, WOW you are quite somebody, I tell you!!! LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF A LIL BIT MORE!!!''
Robbie242
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
According to the results of this quiz, you LOVE you a 55%!!!

Doing not so bad-good! It's almost enough to start going around giving smooches and "I love you" hugs to all those closest to you, but just think it over, because you are a very SPECIAL and IMPORTANT person to the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD and if you have made it this far and have all the things you do, WOW you are quite somebody, I tell you!!! LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF A LIL BIT MORE!!!

sounds about right
jo7777
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
According to the results of this quiz, you LOVE you a 64%!!!

Doing not so bad-good! It's almost enough to start going around giving smooches and "I love you" hugs to all those closest to you, but just think it over, because you are a very SPECIAL and IMPORTANT person to the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD and if you have made it this far and have all the things you do, WOW you are quite somebody, I tell you!!! LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF A LIL BIT MORE!!!

So many exclamation marks and capital letters... Its horrific
IFoundWonderland
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
63%.. I thought it would be more.
Bridget Jones
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
According to the results of this quiz, you LOVE you a 29%!!!

OKay, so maybe you feel depressed? Did someone's comments get to you? Well forget that! You are you because you were meant to be just that, who YOU are! Try to talk to your friends and family and ask them to tell you some characteristics about yourself which they cherish and like about you, think about them and feel proud that people actually LOVE you, so why not love yourself? Then try taking this quiz over when you've felt better!!!

Well, that was unexpected :lol:
MrsMars
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
According to the results of this quiz, you LOVE you a 37%!!!

Well, still not there! Come on! Why be so negative and pesimist?, I bet you're a great person, fun, unique and have great qualities which many people already do enjoy! So why not take a good look in the mirror into your soul, do an honest inner self evaluation and start to LOVE LOVE LOVE who you are!!!

Not so sure if this is right.
MidnightDream
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
70%
username1039383
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
100% :smug:
Flobie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
According to the results of this quiz, you LOVE you a 41%!!!

Well, still not there! Come on! Why be so negative and pesimist?, I bet you're a great person, fun, unique and have great qualities which many people already do enjoy! So why not take a good look in the mirror into your soul, do an honest inner self evaluation and start to LOVE LOVE LOVE who you are!!!
Alice_95
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
According to the results of this quiz, you LOVE you a 33%!!!

OKay, so maybe you feel depressed? Did someone's comments get to you? Well forget that! You are you because you were meant to be just that, who YOU are! Try to talk to your friends and family and ask them to tell you some characteristics about yourself which they cherish and like about you, think about them and feel proud that people actually LOVE you, so why not love yourself? Then try taking this quiz over when you've felt better!!!

Ooh dear :L

kate3
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
66% not bad

I do wonder how these people make these quizzes remotely accurate though
Carpe Vinum
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
52%

It's an awful quiz :lol:
Dr. Django
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
70% haha
Exon
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
46%
Lord_Mediocre
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
According to the results of this quiz, you LOVE you a 87%!!!
Okay, yes, yes we know you are GREAT, but remember you are not PERFECT and not every single person in this world will love you for who you are. Yes, of course it is important to loev yourself, but everything has its limits!!! Learn to accept your mistakes and imperfections, don't loose pride but leave that microscope of yourself image and personality to a normal sized mirror and try to appreciate the other individuales walking around in your life!!!
Kvothe the Arcane
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
According to the results of this quiz, you LOVE you a 8%!!!

Well, I'm sorry to tell you, but it seems to be that whether it is due to low self-esteem issues, or just a crummy day for self appreciation, I suggest you write a list of all the good things about yourself, your unique personality and start to learn to wrap those arms around yourself for a big I LOVE ME hug!!!
snailsareslimy
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
According to the results of this quiz, you LOVE you a 70%!!!

PERFECT!!! This is the best score to get! I promise! This means that not only do you actually LOVE who you REALLY and AUTHENTICALLY are, but that you accept the fact that you are NOT perfect to everyone and have flaws which should be kept as a balance, you are a very optimistic and realistic person!! Love ya too already!! Great Job!

Oh. Okay.
laylarose
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
"According to the results of this quiz, you LOVE you a 0%!!!

Well, I'm sorry to tell you, but it seems to be that whether it is due to low self-esteem issues, or just a crummy day for self appreciation, I suggest you write a list of all the good things about yourself, your unique personality and start to learn to wrap those arms around yourself for a big I LOVE ME hug!!!"

Precious Illusions
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
62%
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (12)
7.02%
They've been reasonable (70)
40.94%
Not feeling great... (44)
25.73%
They are TERRIBLE! (45)
26.32%

Watched Threads

Latest